Chapter 458: Invite To The Panda Tribe

In the panda family, every family consists of at least three members: human female, human male, and panda beast.

There is no clear division of labor here. People who live together are family members, who are full of human affection.

Seeing Lele and the patriarch of the panda, the young panda beast greeted the patriarch, then walked to the girl and said gently: "This is Lele, the human baby we want to adopt."

The girl was still singing nursery rhymes. When she heard the male words, she glanced behind the head of the panda. Just as Lele came out, the girl suddenly sang loudly: "The three babies are tearing down the house!"

There were originally only two red pandas. If Lele is added, there will be three.

Lele was disappointed that she is not his mother. Although the young panda's voice was low, he heard it too, so he dared to stick his head out.

"It's not my mother." Lele pulled the panda patriarch's trouser legs and said, "I'm going to find my mother."

The head of the panda hurriedly said, "Isn't your mother is her? That must be my mistake."

"Well, you made a mistake." Lele nodded surely.

The head of the panda coaxed: "It's Grandpa who is always confused. Your mother is not her. i5t's another one, right there!"

Lele stood on tiptoe and followed the direction of the head of the panda clan's fingers: "Where?"

When the sun came out, his scalp began to grow numbly and he wanted to grow hair again. Lele grabbed his hair while watching, trying hard not to make the hair grow too obvious.

The head of the panda did not answer him temporarily, and said loudly: "Everyone is ready, let's go!"

"Roar!"

Responses came from the direction of his finger, and groups of people or orcs came out, either carrying baggage, or carrying food and money.

As there were more people, Lele couldn't see clearly, and anxiously gestured to the head of the panda: "I tell you what my mother looks like. Don't make any mistakes anymore."

"Okay, you tell me." The head of the panda said patiently, picking up Lele to follow the large group.

Lele first compared his hands to a roughness, and then a height, and said, "This is how mommy looks."

The panda patriarch actually understood the essence, "Your mother is very thin. I know."

Next time, a female who looks like Lele's mother will be more hopeful than looking around.

A tribe just moved away, leaving only the panda clan's unique mark along the road for Xiong Bai to catch up.

Xiong Bai finds them with a brand new clean quilt, and hands the quilt to Xiong Yao, who is in charge of the luggage.

"Thank you." Bai Yue said happily, ran over and threw herself on the quilt, burying her face: "Well, it smells so good, it smells like bamboo."

"I didn't lie to you." Xiong Bai said triumphantly: "This is the thickest and largest bed I have chosen. You must keep warm in the wild and be careful of getting sick."

"Thank you. I will." Bai Yue said.

Bai Yue's inexplicable love for panda beasts reminded Lang Zhi of the protection of panda beasts' ancestors to humans. He didn't understand it before, but now he probably understands it. It seems that they have always established a good relationship.

Although he knows that Guoguo likes Xiongbai because of his race, he still feels it, and immediately said, "We should also set off."

"Really? You don't want to go to our tribe?" Xiongbai immediately forgot his promise to the patriarch. He really likes this female. The world is so big. He is afraid that this separation will never be seen. He must fight for it.