Chapter 499: Tiger Tribe

Bai Yue nodded understandingly, and pushed Xiong Yao hurriedly: "Hurry up, I want to see how to get the water out."

Xiong Yao didn't linger, put one end of the hose into the cut hole of the wolf, the other end naturally sags, put it into the cup, and then fix the cup on the bamboo pole, and you are done.

"This is over?"

Bai Yue looked closer, and a drop of water actually dripped out of the hose.

"There is really water!" Bai Yue said in surprise.

Seeing that there was water coming out so quickly, Langzhi was also quite surprised, "It really is a powerful bamboo, and its water storage is extremely large."

Bai Yue watched the drops of clear water drip from the hose, coveting, while silently lighting the bamboo roots.

After finally absorbing the water in the body, it was released immediately. It is estimated that the bamboo's heart collapsed.

Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao continued to install water fetching equipment on the other bamboos, and She Ling and Ying Xuan also came to help, tying up all the twenty cups, and that was nothing.

At this time, two or two of water had been received in the cup that was tied first, and Bai Yue licked her dry and peeling lips, "Can I drink a little first?"

Langzhi looked distressed and immediately took off the cup and fed it to Bai Yue's mouth: "Drink quickly and talk less, your lips will be the driest."

"Hmm." Bai Yue opened her mouth, and the cup was brought to her lips, so she had to sip some water with Wolf's hand.

The water is clear and delicious, with the unique fragrance of bamboo, and it is cold and thirst quenching.

Just a drop will make people's cheeks grow fluid and their cheeks are sour.

Although Bai Yue was so thirsty that she wanted to drink a river, she didn't forget the others, tasted the water in her mouth, and turned her head away from the cup.

"Mom." Lele swallowed while hugging his mother's leg.

Bai Yue took the cup from Wolfman's hand, and there was almost no water in the cup.

"Lele, there is water." Bai Yue squatted down and fed the water to Lele gently.

Lele hugged the cup in both hands, drank it gruntingly, and quickly drank the little water.

Helpless, Lang Zhi immediately opened another cup and forced Bai Yue to finish drinking. Only then did he feel relieved.

...

They stayed here for a long time. After everyone drank the water, the equipment stayed here to continue receiving water, and the group followed Hulin to the tribe.

She thought that the tribes that didn't interact with the outside world would fall behind, but when they arrived, she discovered that the tribe was in a building of very different styles.

The architectural style of this piece is magnificent and radiant, tall and scientific, and has the atmosphere of ancient Indian architecture. The walls are carved with tigers of various shapes, which are more delicate and detailed than the capital's buildings.

Bai Yue suddenly realized that this place is no longer on the Chinese territory.

"Roar!"

Before entering the city, there was a fierce tiger roar.

Hu Lin strode forward and said loudly: "It's me, Hu Lin! These are the friends I brought back from outside."

The towering city gate slowly opened, making creaking protests.

The ground trembled slightly, and when the city gate was fully opened, it was discovered that it was an elephant slowly walking out.

"Moo~~~" The elephant raised its nose and let out a long cry.

A closer look reveals that there is a tiger beast sitting on the elephant's back.

"It turns out to be our brave Hu Lin warrior." The tiger beast on the elephant's back followed the elephant staggeringly, while looking at the wolf group and his expression full of disapproval: "You know, we shouldn't let the Outsiders enter."