Chapter 516: Bai Yue Is Jealous 2

She is just an ordinary person, and there may be better women appear in the future, or smarter than her, or prettier than her, or better able to fight.

After all, they survived in danger, and if there were normal humans, they would certainly not be much worse than orcs.

The more Bai Yue thinks about it, the more shameful she feels. If it weren't for her speciality, she wouldn't be worthy of such excellent wolf and Xiong Yao.

What should she do if they change their hearts?

At this moment, Bai Yue even had a selfish idea.

Stop looking for humans, just live a life of ease.

"Yueyue?" Baiguteng suddenly sat down next to Bai Yue, holding her small hand with a cool and delicate hand, and looking at her with concern: "What's wrong with you? You look not happy after eating."

"Mom." Lele also followed, climbed onto her mother's lap and sat down, looking up at his mother, his eyes full of care.

Bai Yue's heart suddenly warmed up, smiled slightly, and said, "It's okay."

No matter, if there is a day, it can only show that they are not suitable, she will respect their choice, and break up peacefully when the time is comes.

At least, she still has the ball, and the ball will not leave her. She still has children, and the blood relationship with them will never be broken.

Bai Yue packed up her mood, and the males packed their luggage.

Xiong Yao picked up the luggage with a load, and when he walked to the door called Bai Yue: "Guoguo, let's go."

"Yeah." Bai Yue responded faintly, and slowly got up.

Xiong Yao hadn't noticed Bai Yue's change before, Langzhi saw it at a glance, stepped forward and picked her up, and asked as he walked: "Still angry with me? I really don't care about those females."

"Yeah." Bai Yue replied perfunctorily, this batch is not interested, there is the next batch.

"Guoguo?" Langzhi squeezed Bai Yue's cheek and said a few more guarantees.

Bai Yue always had a faint attitude, no oil and salt, and Langzhi had no clue, so he didn't say anything.

When they came downstairs, Patriarch Tiger saw their baggage money and quickly stepped forward to stop them.

"What are you doing? Don't tell me it means that the hero is leaving?" Patriarch Tiger asked anxiously.

Langzhi is very upset now, especially when facing the patriarch who caused him and Guoguo's cold war, impatiently said: "It is just temporarily, but now we have decided. We don't need to stay, we don't have a chance to see you again."

Looking at the attitude of the wolf, the chief tiger dared not say any more. He stepped aside and asked, "Are you in the east? We waited until the rainy season and moved to take refuge in you, okay?"

Langzhi did not say anything, but instead of going to the door, he went to the backyard.

Xiong Yao waited with a load, Hu Mitian and Eagle and Snake were puzzled.

"Where are you going?" Hu Mitian asked.

"Go get Guoguo's clothes." Langzhi said, and his figure disappeared in the corner.

Bai Yue looked at Xiong Yao, and Langzhi's natural performance, feeling slightly moved.

She had forgotten that she still had a dress here, but they kept remembering it.

"How do you remember that my clothes are here? Even I have forgot all of them." Bai Yue asked inadvertently.

The wolf looked at her indignantly, touched her forehead, and said, "There are few plants here. If you dress like this, you are going to be trees when you go out. It will be cold then, I will definitely think of your clothes when I leave."

"That's it." Bai Yue nodded in understanding, and the depression in her heart was suddenly replaced by sweetness.