Chapter 446: Weird Mountain Fog

Xiong Bai was already a little scared at this time, but young people are always look good at it, especially when there are females. He didn't show it, but just squatted in the middle of the crowd and ate the grilled fish unceremoniously.

After eating, Bai Yue lay obediently in the stone cave to sleep, Xiong Yao hugged her in it, covered with some thick clothes, it was still warm.

Before going to bed, Bai Yue was worried about checking the nearby area with mental power, and found no strong mental body, so she went to sleep with confidence.

As the night darkened, a bright moon hung in the sky, coating the stone mountain with a cold silver moonlight.

At some point, the vines on the mountain became luxuriant, and the buds hidden under the leaves of the five-pointed star stretched out, facing the soft moonlight, slowly blooming.

Blossoms of pure white flowers are dotted in the mountains, beautiful as epiphany, exuding a faint fragrance, mixed with the dense fog in the mountains, it is not true.

At some point, the orcs gathered around the stone where Bai Yue was sleeping became drowsy.

The mist wandered around them and entered the body with their breathing.

Finally, the weakest panda's eyelids trembled, as if asleep.  However, the next moment, he opened his eyes again, and his eyes had lost their expression.

He stood up like a corpse and walked out to the road down the mountain.

The furry bear's paw stomped on the ground and broke the burnt sticks with a "click", making a crisp sound.

However, Hu Mitian and others had no response, only Langzhi looked at Xiong Bai.

When these mists approached Langzhi, it seemed to be burned by flames, and instantly turned into water vapor, disappearing. If you look closely, you will surely find that he has a protective cover around him, isolating the fragrance of flowers and the mist.

"Where are you going?" Langzhi asked, thinking he was going to excrete, but he didn't have any doubts for the time being, but he just thought he was acting a little weird.

Xiong Bai ignored it and continued to move forward.

Langzhi suddenly understood that something was wrong with him, and was about to remind his companions. When he turned his head, they were all in a trance. 

"Wake up everyone!" Lang Zhi kicked the tiger beside him.

Hu Mitian woke up with a spirit, looked at Langzhi blankly and asked, "What's wrong? Why did you kick me for? Wait, aren't we watching the night?"

Thinking of this, the tiger was terrified and shouted: "There is a problem with this fog!"

While he's talking, Bai Yue also crawled out of the cave and staggered down the mountain.

"Guoguo!" Langzhi rushed forward in a vigorous step, and was about to pull Baiyue, but was stopped by Hu Mitian.

Hu Mitian said: "Their symptoms are very similar to somnambulism. It is said that sleepwalkers will be frightened when they are awakened. Although there is no scientific basis, we should not call it as good. Let's follow her and see."

Langzhi was also too anxious to think of this statement.  Since it is possible to harm Guoguo, he would naturally not take risks,  just follow behind her.

I don't know if it's a coincidence, Bai Yue and Xiong Bai walked in exactly the same direction, and both walked down the mountain along the same road.

Their voices awakened all the males present. They all raised their heads awake, looked around blankly for a while, and quickly became alert.

"There is a problem with this fog!" Hu Mitian quickly explained, and followed him.

Ahead, Xiong Bai came to a stone cliff where the luggage was towed away.

Xiong Bai jumped down without a pause.

Bai Yue also jumped.

Langzhi was taken aback, and quickly stepped forward to hug her to the ground safely.