Chapter 428: Snake Catches Fish

But how can Xiong Yao's power be shaken by her?

Xiong Yao hugged Bai Yue's body tightly, and more water poured into her mouth. When it reached a certain amount, Bai Yue swallowed it all accidentally.

After feeding a mouthful of water, Xiong Yao finally let go of Bai Yue.

"Cough!" Bai Yue coughed twice, clutching her throat.

When she imagined this kind of behavior just now, she felt disgusting. But when she really drank it, she could accept it. There was no strange feeling, but the intimacy between the family members.

"Still thirsty?" Xiong Yao asked, preparing to drink water again.

Bai Yue waved hee hand again, and said as she stepped back, "I am not thirsty. You can drink it yourself."

After that, Bai Yue turned around and ran, squatting down beside the luggage not to look at Xiong Yao again, nor to anyone.

You don't need to look at them to know that everyone present is watching her.

The fact is like Bai Yue's fantasy, the scene of feeding water was seen by everyone.

Lang Zhi is jealous, Bai Gu Teng secretly kept this trick in his heart, planning to use it whenever he has the opportunity. Hu Mitian and his subordinates only have envy and hatred.

It's nice to have females!  ——Sigh from a single beast.

Xiong Yao watched Bai Yue leave with regret, and suddenly felt that his mouth was very dry, and drank the rest of the water in the cup.

Xiong Yao has the best cooking skills. He is responsible for making dinner, and most of the rest are gathering wood.

The food brought is limited, and it must be possible to save the province. Just as there is fish in the river, Xiong Yao intends to stew a pot of fish.

She Ling do this job is naturally entrusted to him.  He did not disappoint, and Bai Yue looked at the bank in awe. 

Perceiving the female's gaze, She Ling paused slightly, and a big fish slipped away from him.

"Oh!" Bai Yue couldn't help but regret, the fish looked very plump.

She Ling was very annoyed, tightened his fist, and took another fancy. His body seemed to have no resistance in the water, and he immediately rushed over, not even splashing much.

A fatter fish was thrown ashore.

She Ling raised his brows, pretending to look in Bai Yue's direction carelessly, only to see that she feels happy to catch up the fish.

"I didn't expect the fish to be so fat after being frozen for a whole winter. Do they eat mud in the river?" Bai Yue held the big fish and walked to Xiong Yao's side.

Xiong Yao was cleaning up the fish, and the fish in Bai Yue's hand suddenly flew back into the water.

Xiong Yao quickly stretched out his hand and pinched the fish again.

He casually threw the freshly cleaned fish into the pot, broke its stomach first, and opened it to Bai Yue, "Because of this."

"What?" Bai Yue knelt down and took a closer look. It turned out that it was full of fish egg.

She was surprised at first, and then her face showed unbearable and regret.

"So much fish egg will become thousands of small fish in a few months. We killed thousands of small fish at once." Bai Yue said entangledly, but remembered that she loved eating fish as a child.  Seeing the fish egg, her mouth was greedy again.

When Bai Yue was reminded, Xiong Yao's movements froze, and it was not too late to kill.

Langzhi was walking back with a pile of firewood. Hearing the conversation between the two of them, he interjected: "This fish egg is not life yet. Most fish are fertilized in vitro, and they will mate and fertilize when they ovulate. The fertilization rate is only about ten percent, there may also be some deformed fish. You can eat it with confidence, Guoguo."

Bai Yue first breathed a sigh of relief, and then looked at Langzhi admiringly: "How do you know this?"

What a smart!