Chapter 552: Catch Fish

With a fish in his mouth, the snow fox stepped on a tumbling water column, rising to the entrance of the cave like a cloud and stepping into the cave.

Seeing Bai Yue wrapped in wet clothes, Xue Fox's blood pupils flashed a cold light, throwing away the fish in his mouth, and lightly jumped in front of Bai Yue.

When he landed, Xuehu had already turned into a beautiful young man.

"Take it off!" The young man said coldly.

Bai Yue hugged her clothes tighter, pressed her back against the stone wall, wishing to melt herself into the stone.

The fox strode over and snatched away the wet clothes in Bai Yue's hands. With a quick throw, the clothes fell precisely on the wooden shelf.

"Don't come here!" Bai Yue cried, seeing the young man coming, hurriedly stretched out her hand to push him, and at the same time released her mental power, stabs him indiscriminately.

The fox avoided Bai Yue's hand, and only let her push him on his chest. Her spiritual thread was also blocked by him.

"Ah!" Bai Yue suffered a sharp pain in her brain, and suddenly lost all strength, and fell softly to the ground.

The fox squatted down and stretched his hands to Bai Yue's chest. With a "stab", the cotton split in half.

He was only slightly surprised by Bai Yue's mental power attack, but he was not surprised. It seemed that it was normal for females to have supernatural powers.

Bai Yue ignored the sharp pain in her head, and hurriedly protected her chest with both hands, but was torn by the hand of the fox.

The fox threw away the fragments of her clothes, and with a vigorous momentum, he tore Bai Yue's trousers clean, and then stopped the brutality.

Bai Yue cried with tears on her face, and moved to the haystack, crawling into the grass, covering her body with the grass.

"Flap! Pop! Pop!" The still-live fish bounced desperately in the cave, making a crisp sound.

Bai Yue's pain gradually eased. Bai Yue glanced at the beating fish in front of him, and suddenly felt that it was for her, struggling to death in front of her, how sad.

If she is not obedient, will he kill her?

Yes, even if she is a precious male and female, she has no value in the eyes of this perverted murderer, and she should end up with ordinary orcs.

He can eat people, and her head may be like the head in the haystack in the near future.

When Bai Yue thought about it, she's crying harder, and she made a choked sob while covering her mouth.

Xuehu looked at the crying female, and for some reason, his heart became irritable, as if he could not breathe under the pressure of a big rock.

"Don't cry!" Xuehu said firmly.

Bai Yue's body trembled and she was too scared to cry.

Xuehu felt more comfortable. In order to prevent the things from happening again, he coldly threatened: "Wait until the clothes are dry, then you can wear them. If you wear those wet clothes again, I will tear them up."

As long as she doesn't wear wet clothes, he doesn't have to force her to take it off, and she won't cry.

Bai Yue just choked with her mouth, trying hard not to make a sound.

The snow fox picked up the fish on the ground, and lightly stroked the fish's belly with his fingernail, breaking its belly open.

The fish struggled hard, was taken out of all the internal organs on an empty stomach, and still flicked desperately.

The snow fox hung up the fish scales neatly again, and clear water gathered in his palms to wash away the dirt on the fish.

The dirty water did not fall on the ground, but was controlled by him to fly out of the cave and plunge into the sea.

Holding the processed fish, Xue Fox walked to Bai Yue, and said softly, "Come here and eat."

Bai Yue's body hidden in the grass fluttered slightly, glanced at the fish, and looked away without interest.