Chapter 587: War Mech

Bone Vine also looked over there, pointed to the coast and said, "There are a group of people hidden there."

"Someone?" Langzhi immediately picked up the binoculars and looked at it again. Except for the beach, there were plants and rocks in the frame, and no moving living things could be seen.

Suddenly, the white bone vine appeared in the frame.

Immediately afterwards, a big explosion occurred at the location where the white bone vine stood, raising a violent dust, blurring the vision.

Langzhi put down his binoculars, from a distance, the explosion completely surrounded the white bone vine, and he could not be seen.

More than a dozen people with uncoordinated body movements rushed out of the forest, and they did not appear small against the background of tall trees. It can be seen that they are very large.

Lang Zhi raised the binoculars again, only then did they clearly see their specific faces, they turned out to be metal men.

"This is a robot?" Langzhi asked in shock. Robots are a technology they have been researching, and they have not researched it for two thousand years in the battle against plants.

Hu Mitian and Xiong Yao were also shocked. They were about to come over and look through the binoculars when suddenly a cannonball flew towards them.

"We were attacked and immediately turned to the rudder." The wolf roared.

Xiong Yao quickly turned around and jumped into the cabin.

"Boom!" The cannonball grazed the pole of the ship, plunged into the water, and exploded a huge wave.

The two of them breathed a sigh of relief, they had already started to move, and a few more shells flew over.

Langzhi shouted decisively: "Xiong Yao, drive the boat to a safe distance, let's go ashore first."

"Roar!" A bear roar came from the cabin as a response.

The wolf and the tiger jumped into the sea and swam toward the coast.

Some shells locked them, but because the target was too small and the distance was too far, even if the lock was accurate, Lang Zhi and Hu Mitian had time to escape, and dozens of shells missed them.

But the ship took a shot. Fortunately, the ship was made strong enough and it didn't cause any major problems, and gradually left the range of the cannonball.

Baiguteng just came to see the situation, but he didn't expect to be bombarded head-on. The powerful explosive energy made his mental body a little loose.

He moved to the back of the attackers. Those people seemed to think he had been bombed to death and began bombarding their ships again.

The Bone Vine is not very curious, but this strange and dangerous species he has to understand, so he sits on a rock and observes their movements.

Soon, he discovered the mystery.

It turns out that these huge things are just a house-like shell with people living in them.

This is a good thing for the orcs. If it weren't for his strong mental power, he wouldn't be able to perceive the creatures inside. Ordinary plants shouldn't notice their approach, so they would be wiped out easily.

Bone Vine looked at the mecha army for a while, and was finally discovered.

A mecha suddenly turned around, it seemed unbelievable. After a pause, the cannon hole on the shoulder was exposed, and a cannonball was fired at the bone vine.

"Boom!" The shell hit the rock on which the white bone vine was sitting, and the mecha was shaken by the reaction force, and the head and eyes scanned up and down, left and right, within the bombardment range.

Same as last time, gone again.

This mecha should be frightened, stepped back a few steps, and the nearby mechas gathered and formed a circle in a defensive posture.

At this time, Lang Zhi and Hu were too late to arrive.

Langzhi walked ahead and asked, "Who are you? Why did you attack us?"

The mechas looked at the wolf gun and raised their arms together.

Langzhi immediately jumped away, and in an instant, hundreds of bullets were shot from the position where he was standing.