Chapter 420: Lele's Hair Grows Wild

Lele was rubbing her body on the bed and scratching her scalp again. The hair on her head was dripping down like running water, rising fiercely.  The nails of the hands and feet are also sharp, and there is even a delicate and lovely green leaf between the fingers.

Bai Yue opened her mouth wide and grabbed a handful of his hair.

It was slippery, cold and icy. It was exactly the same as Baiguteng's hair, except that Baiguteng could control the length of the hair, and Lele's hair couldn't stop when it grew.

"Mom, it's itchy." Lele turned over to face her mother, scratching his head with his hands, hair pouring out from his fingers like spring water.

"Um..." Bai Yue didn't know what to do with this hair, and said uncertainly: "You are growing here. Are you gonna growing branches and leaves, too?"

Lele didn't know, but felt that his physical strength was surprisingly strong, his energy stretched out, and his hair grew out.

This winter has passed, Lele's body shape remained at the size it was at birth, her small body sat up, dragged up the bed full of blue silk, and looked similar to the Afghan Hound God.

"This is too many. I can't walk anymore." Lele said pitifully.

Bai Yue suddenly wanted to laugh, but she held it back, her expression slightly distorted.

"It's okay, mom will ask dad later
See if you can cut it off." Bai Yue said.

Lele didn't refuse, it was acquiescence.  He was embarrassed to ask his father, and it was great that his mother could help him.

Bai Yue helped Lele tie his hair into a ball and tied it up with a soft voice.  At first glance, they are nearly three meters long.

Bai Yue stood on the ground, raised his head and shouted outside: "Qiuqiu! Pull me up!"

Before she finished speaking, she fell into a cool embrace and was taken to the bedroom.

The wolf cubs are already half a year old, stepping on the low table for eating, and jumping out of the crypt.

Lele jumped out even more, the person came up, his hair still hanging from the hole, he grabbed his hair with both hands and pulled it up like a fishing net.

Bai Yue looked at it and wanted to laugh again. 

"Qiuqiu, why is Lele's hair so long? Can you cut some?" Bai Yue asked.

The white bone vine took a look at Lele and said: "It's normal. Low-level plants will grow uncontrollably under conditions. This is not a good thing, and it wastes energy."

Low-level plants...

Bai Yue twitched the corner of her mouth, and glanced at Lele beside her, and he was full of anger as expected.

It was inevitable that the father and son got up again, and Bai Yue asked hurriedly, "Can you cut it? It's so long and not convenient."

"Yes." Baiguteng said.

Bai Yue sighed and pulled Lele into the bathroom: "That's good. Lele, let's cut our hair."

Lele hugged his growing long hair and followed his mother into the bathroom.

Bai Yue picked up the scissors and cut Lele's hair from his waist with a "click".  His hair was too thick and dense. This scissors only cut one-third, and then cut it several times, finally turning Lele into waist-length hair.

Lele's small face was beautiful and fair, and with this soft waist-length blue silk, he is as beautiful as a female doll.

He shook his head, scratching his scalp and said, "I want to cut it more."

Bai Yue immediately raised the scissors, ready to cut him a head.

The white bone vine suddenly said in a cool and cold voice: "Do you want to cut him into dead branches?"

"Huh?" Bai Yue looked at Bai Gu Teng in confusion.

The white bone vine said: "Too few leaves are not conducive to growth."

Bai Yue understood now and immediately put down the scissors.

Lele gave his father a dissatisfied look.