Chapter 589: Picky Eaters

This punch is much more overbearing than Hu Mitian and Langzhi. The chest cavity of the mecha is directly recessed into a large group, and the mecha staggers a step, raising his arm to shoot randomly.

The gravel on the ground instantly condensed in front of Xiong Yao, blocking the bullet.

The addition of Xiong Yao made the mecha group overwhelmed and showed defeat.

They don't have the militant spirit of the orcs, and when the situation is not good, they put away the offensive, changed to defense, and quickly retreated toward the forest.

Pulling away, the mecha retreated while strafing, and quickly disappeared into the woods.

The three beasts come together, tidy up the hair and clean up the sand.

"What's the matter? Who are those people?" Hu Mitian broke out in a hot sweat, his amber eyes gleamed, "This technology is far superior for us, it would be nice to be able to use it back. Maybe they are healthier here.  After find Guoguo, we must learn more about it."

The wolf listened absently, looked around, and when the tiger finished speaking, he said, "Look for Guoguo first. The fox is not too far from the water. We can only look for it along the sea."

Speaking of Langzhi, he looked at the Bone Vine and pleaded: "It's up to you."

As for looking for healthy humans or something, it must be considered after finding fruit. Without Guoguo, he doesn't know what else he can do.

Bone Vine did not respond, but followed Langzhi, paying attention to the surrounding environment while walking.

Xiong Yao patted the white seal on his body that was shot out by the bullet, and followed Langzhi.

Langzhi looked at the empty sandy beach around, and then at the shining sun. He was used to being surrounded by dense forests and always felt unsafe.

"It's too exposed here and it's easy to be monitored. Let's go to the woods." Langzhi said, taking the lead into the woods.

...

Hu Shuihan knew how powerful the white bone vine was. He had already left the place of right and wrong. When he returned to the island, he had already prepared today's lunch.

"Yue'er, I'm back."

Hu Shuihan held a leaf of boiled peanuts in his hand and walked into the cave with a soft expression.

In the cave, the female lay sideways, still asleep, her sleeping face was peaceful and her breathing was shallow.  A few bangs slipped on her white cheeks, jumping playfully by the wind.

"Yue'er." Hu Shuihan sat at the entrance of the cave, blocking the wind outside.

Bai Yue was a little hot, stretched out her hand to push him, and muttered: "Oh~"

Hu Shuihan held the peanuts and shook her face, the heat rushed into Bai Yue's face, and the fragrance penetrated her nose.

Bai Yue took a deep breath and opened her eyes.

"What did you cook?" Bai Yue asked, looking at the leaves.

Hu Shuihan put the leaves on the ground and said, "You said you don't want to eat meat for freshly steamed peanuts, so I didn't catch prey."

Bai Yue lost interest immediately, "It's peanuts again, I don't want to eat anymore."

"Then you want to eat meat?" Hu Shuihan immediately said, "I'll catch it now."

Bai Yue took her arm: "No, it's better to eat peanuts than meat."

"Then what do you want to eat?" Hu Shuihan said in distress. These days, he has a new understanding of females.

That is, it is too difficult to raise.

But even if Yue'er is picky, he is willing to satisfy her.

"You can't get it even i say it, forget it, I'll eat the peanuts." Bai Yue said perfunctorily, and stretched out her hand to peanuts.

Hu Shuihan held her hand, Bai Yue's hand shook suddenly, and she pulled it out reflexively.

"Yue'er." Hu Shuihan shook his empty hand, a trace of loss flashed in his red eyes, and said in a serious tone: "Tell me, I will find it for you!"