Chapter 508: The Final Counterattack

The wolf screamed: "Help him!"

The tiger's sky turned into a beast, and it rushed towards the she Ling with a force like a broken bamboo, and all the leaves in the place it passed by were broken.

As soon as she scratched, the leaves that wrapped She Ling were taken apart.

A cold light flashed in She Ling's eyes, transforming into a beast, and moving through the leaves at a speed too fast to be caught by the naked eye.

Suddenly, the leaves of this huge fern plant stood upright with a "wow" sound.

Looking down, it turned out that She Ling had entangled the roots of the fern and tied it up. The leaves were erected high, like a huge shuttlecock.

"Wow-wow -"

All the ferns on both sides of the Blue River were shaking, and the air was dusty and muddy in the sun.

Lang Zhi shouted: "Good opportunity! Hold on, I will destroy the king strain."

After talking about it, Langzhi turned into a beast and splattered on the ground.

Countless transmission tubes spread out radioactively. In fact, all the ferns gathered all their energy here. The center of the convergence is definitely the fern's energy crystallization.

Langzhi no longer had any scruples this time, so he tore off the transmission tube directly after digging, and continued to dig down along the other transmission tubes.

Every time one pulls it off, a small area of ​​the fern stops shaking.

The ferns nearby began to desperately attack Langzhi. After a moment of recollection, Tiger immediately walked behind Langzhi to protect him from digging a pit.

So, how nice is Xiong Yao this time?  At least digging is much easier.

Langzhi was not slow in digging the hole, and soon a black tunnel was dug out. While Hu Mitian had to guard against plant attacks, he was also responsible for removing the soil.

Seeing that it was about to reach the center of the roots of the king's plant, the ferns across the river had basically lost control, and at this moment, Lang Zhi had hit a nail.

The soil in front of it is as strong as a rock, and it continues to condense and condense, and the soil can be seen moving to the naked eye.

The wolf knew that the power of this plant was of the soil type, no wonder it had no psychedelic effect, but it still allowed them to close the direction in the vegetation without knowing it.

There is also a ring of sulphur-containing soil formed around it. It should have been evenly spread on both sides of the Blue River. It was not conducive to the growth of ferns and was separated by it, forming a ring of clear open spaces.

"Be careful of the soil!" Langzhi turned into a human form and said back.

The hole in the back healed suddenly, and the light disappeared suddenly.

No matter how good his eyesight was, he couldn't see anything.

On the shore, Hu Mitian was also shocked. He was about to open the hole, but the pile of soil on the side was rapidly decreasing.

I want to know that the soil is filling the hole dug by Langzhi.

If this continues, Langzhi will be buried alive.

"Come out quickly!" Hu Mitian roared.

However, through a thick layer of soil, Langzhi couldn't hear it. It just felt that the air was getting dull and the moisture in the soil was getting heavier.

Let the king plant protect like this, it seems that the energy crystallization symbolizing plant life is in this hard shell.

He didn't retreat but moved forward, slamming a punch on the hard shell.

"boom!"

A dull sound came from the ground, and the ground was trembling faintly.

A few muffled noises followed: "Boom! Boom! Boom!"

Hu Mitian listened to the muffled sound and looked at the smaller and smaller mountains. He was anxious and turned into a beast to dig the soil desperately. At the same time, he howled in his mouth, hoping that the wolf can come out: "Woo~"