Chapter 459: Invite Into Panda Tribe 2

Bai Yue was very excited, and wanted to see more pandas.

But this time when she came out, there was something to be done, so she didn't say anything, but just paid attention to Langzhi, hoping that he could agree to it.

Langzhi hasn't responded yet, but the white bone vine, who has been quiet, suddenly said: "Okay."

That stinky boy was actually in the panda tribe, and he doesn't know if he was discovered as a plant or not. Although he has always disliked him, but Yueyue cares about him so much. So let's see his situation.

Langzhi has always been very supportive of Baiguteng's ideas. After hesitating for a while, he agreed: "Then it is better to be respectful."

Bai Yue suddenly raised her eyebrows, almost jumped up with joy, and glanced at Bai Guteng gratefully.

Bai Gu Teng was taken aback by the sudden gratitude, but seeing Yueyue happy, he was also happy.

Xiong Bai was overjoyed at first, and then he became anxious, and said anxiously: "Well, wait a minute. I will prepare for it first. Will you come back when I call you?"

"Good." Lang Zhi agreed concisely.

Xiong Bai pulled out his legs and ran back again. The energetic appearance made the males present feel ashamed, and he was indeed a young man.

"Patriarch! Patriarch!"

Back in the clan, there is no one in the clan.

Xiong Bai sighed in disintegration. They left so quickly without waiting for him.

No, it's hard to get the chance, so I can't just miss it!

Without breathing well, Xiong Bai continued to run forward, shouting as he ran: "Patriarch! Patriarch..."

The patriarch heard Xiong Bai's voice from a distance, and didn't stop. When he caught up, he said: "How old is it, and it's frizzy. If you have a hand, please help hold a few cubs."

Xiong Bai couldn't help but glanced at Lele in the arms of the patriarch, and said "Hey". 

"Where did this baby come from? Why haven't I seen him before? His long hair is green, too just like that Qiuqiu!" Xiong Bai said.

Lele's eyes lit up, "That's my Dad!"

If there is a father, then the mother must be there, and I will finally find the mother!

Xiong Bai was surprised, "Are you Guoguo's son? That Qiuqiu is a human?"

Although he couldn't smell the racial smell of the ball, he felt that the male was very strong, and his strength might surpass all the males in Guoguo.

But he turned out to be just a human being?

Lele's excitement and joy were beyond words, the head of the panda looked distressed, and then his heart softened.

"Want to see mom?" the head of the panda asked.

"Yeah." Lele nodded naturally.

"That's OK." The head of the panda raised his hand and said to the beasts: "Everyone, go back. Xiong Bai has brought the males. It is not a good time for us to leave now, so we will meet them first."

"Wow~"

The pandas carrying their luggage yelled in response, all of them were naive, and put a modern person here, and they were duly turned over in an instant.

A whole tribe turned around and walked back.

Xiong Bai ran ahead excitedly, telling Lang Zhu to come over.

When Bai Yue and her party entered the panda tribe, the pandas had already put their luggage back to their homes. The pandas greeted them at the gate of the tribe, and the humans were hiding in the house.

Seeing the giant pandas standing in one piece, Bai Yue let out a "wow", as if seeing one after another cooked glutinous rice balls, she still took a bite, revealing the black sesame glutinous rice balls, so cute that she wants to eat glutinous rice balls.

"Patriarch." As the team leader, Lang Zhi walked out to greet the panda patriarch: "We offended yesterday, please forgive me."