Chapter 500: Riding An Elephant

Hu Lin held his chest with one hand and bent his waist, and said, "They are all powerfull men with substantial energy. They are here to help us eradicate the ferns by the Blue River."

"They are all powerfull men with substantial energy?" The person sitting on the elephant's back is a middle-aged tiger beast. His aura shows his status as a superior person, and he should be the patriarch of this tribe.

The patriarch was shocked and jumped off the elephant's back, but he only glanced at the wolf cap in the middle, and he was sure from his temperament.

They are very strong, at least much stronger than any warrior in their tribe.

The tiger beast immediately fell to the ground and made the most surrender gesture: "Today there are a few strong men who can help each other. It is really the greatest luck for our tiger tribe. This time we will definitely get rid of the harm of the spores."

Their tribe has also experienced energy-substitution powerhouses, but only in a few generations, such a person has not been able to turn the tide. This time there are six people, and it should be the most promising opportunity for their tribe to eradicate ferns.

Lang Zhi turned his head and glanced at Bai Yue, and said, "Please find a place to rest for the female and cubs first."

Tiger Beast climbed up and said diligently, "Of course, please come into the city."

Bai Yue followed closely at Langzhi, looking up at the elephant beside her curiously.

Elephants in this era are several times larger than two thousand years ago. People standing next to them are like toothpicks. Just one elephant leg is as tall as three people.

Bai Yue sighed in her heart: The elephant is so big, like a small mountain, that curly nose can be used as a slide.

It was also the first time that Lele saw such a big animal. Curiously, he ran to the elephant's hind legs and scratched his hand.

"Moo~" The elephant flicked its nose and uttered a loud cry.

Hu Lin said: "The females and cubs seem to like elephants very much. Let them sit on elephants while enter the city."

Bai Yue's eyes lit up, looking expectantly at the wolf.

Seeing the female's eyes, Hu Lin was also secretly surprised, as if the female understood.

Seeing Guoguo interested, Langzhi held her in one hand and jumped on the elephant's back.

Upon seeing this, Lele quickly grabbed the fur of the elephant's legs and climbed up. The elephant was grieved and stepped on its limbs with a moo.

Bai Yue was overwhelmed with shock, and screamed, hugging Langzhi's waist, "Ah! Zhi!"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Bai Yue hurriedly covered her mouth, bumped back and forth on the elephant's back, and slowly adapted.

Lele climbed up on the elephant's back like a monkey, went from behind the wolf to the front, and plunged into his mother's arms.

"mom!"

Bai Yue smiled, sitting on a high place and looking around, her vision became extra spacious.

Driven by the tiger beast, the elephant walked slowly into the city step by step.

The city has already gathered a large number of people, and it is really as famous as its name. The city is almost full of tigers beasts, followed by bald snakes beasts, which are as monotonous as the panda clan.

The tiger beast took them to the tallest cylindrical castle in the center of the city. Inside the castle, the walls of the hall were carved with tiger beast reliefs, giving them the sacred feeling of a Buddhist temple.

Passing through the spacious hall, there is a small door. Behind the small door is a spiral staircase, which I think is built around the top of the hall.

I don't know how many turns the stairs have gone around, and finally reached the end and reached the living area on the second floor.

"This is the best room in our city. Let's live here." The patriarch of the tiger tribe enthusiastically welcomed Langzhi and the others into a room of 100 square meters, and said with a shy smile.