Chapter 518: I Have Seen Your Naked Body

Seeing the back of the three beasts leaving helplessly, Bai Yue felt a little guilty: "Am I going too far? Just stopped and drove them away before letting them rest."

Langzhi took Bai Yue into his arms and said while helping her undress: "It's only a few hours away. Putting our orcs on our bodies is just to move our muscles and bones, and they won't be tired."

"Oh." Bai Yue nodded, took off her clothes, and immediately threw into the river.

The surface layer of the river water is warmed by the sun, but when it reaches the waist, it is cool.

Bai Yue's lower body was frozen, shivering, and moving in the water.

It would be nice if she could float on the water, but unfortunately she can't swim.

"Lang Zhi, teach me to swim." Bai Yue thought about it and said, her slender arms lay on the river bank, and her legs fluttered in the river, making the water by the river turbid and plump due to production. The fell naturally on the river bank, revealing an alluring.

The eyes of the two males sitting on the shore turned green in an instant, and their eyes couldn't help moving towards the depths of the ravine.

"Hey, who will teach me to swim?" Bai Yue didn't get a response and looked up at them.

Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao were awakened. Before they had time to reply, Bai Yue also recovered from their eyes. She looked down, her face was immediately embarrassed, and she immediately squatted down-body, let the water flood to the base of her neck.  Only a flushed face was revealed.

"What do you look at? It's not like you haven't seen it!" Bai Yue said inwardly.

Looking at being caught, Lang Zhi was a bit uncomfortable at first. Seeing Guoguo was even more shy, his confidence came up, and he asked jokingly, "I've seen all over you, so what else is still covering?"

Bai Yue's face turned redder, and she scooped up a handful of water and splashed it on them suddenly.

The two males both became the chickens.

Seeing her mother being bullied, Lele was very angry. The same enemy stared at father wolf and father bear. He took off his clothes full of dirty marks and walked to the river quickly: "Mom, I teach you to swim."

Lele said with a "puff" and dived into the water beautifully.

Bai Yue hurriedly applauded him and put the pervert aside.

Lele was very inspired, emerged from the water, grabbed his mother's arm solemnly, and made a sliding motion: "Just like this, you can swim away."

"Is it that way?" Bai Yue suppressed a smile, slid twice, and asked sensibly: "But what if mother sinks?"

Lele said without hesitation: "It's still slippery, just walk out from the bottom of the river."

"Puff! Hahaha..." Bai Yue still couldn't stretch herself, clutching her belly and laughing.

Lele strained an innocent bun face and said, "That's how I drew out of the water that day."

That's very useful, why is mother laughing?

Bai Yue couldn't laugh anymore, and her heart ached for a while, she couldn't imagine such a scene.

Bai Yue hugged Lele in her arms, kissed several times, and finally took a few deep breaths before she came over.

"Well, mother believes in you, let's swim." Bai Yue said lightly.

Lele was deceived and swam around her mother happily, guiding and evaluating his mother's actions from time to time.

This shoal area was quickly turned into mud by the mother and son.

Langzhi suddenly jumped into the water and swam with Bai Yue towards the middle of the river.

With her feet unable to step on the ground, Bai Yue didn't dare to move, she slapped on Langzhi like a koala: "Will you teach me how to swim?"