Chapter 563: Run Again And I'll Break Your Leg

Bai Yue saw Hu Shuihan's waist while struggling. There were also a few circles of red marks on it, but there was no swelling. It is estimated that it will disappear soon.

Bai Yue stopped struggling and stared at her "plaster leg" blankly.

The water wrapped around her legs was quickly stained light green by the venom, and there were still strands of yellow blood in it.

Hu Shuihan threw the dirty water out, condensing a new water polo around Bai Yue's legs, and after a while the water began to mix again.

After changing it several times in a row, the water didn't change color.

Hu Shuihan kissed her distressedly on her swollen leg and raised his eyes to look at Bai Yue: "Sorry, I didn't take care of you."

Bai Yue's legs were swollen and red, and her broken skin was soaked white with blisters, looking like a piece of rotten flesh.

Bai Yue didn't dare to look at it him, seeing Hu Shuihan kissing the terrible skin with a beautiful face, reflexively stretched her legs and avoided.

Hu Shuihan hurriedly let go, but still the damaged skin rubbed by his hand, and immediately heard Bai Yue's gasp.

"Yue'er!" Hu Shuihan continuously patted Bai Yue's back distressedly, and coaxed: "It doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt, don't move."

It took a long time for Bai Yue to recover from the severe pain that felt like peeling. She opened her mouth and exhaled a few times, and nodded honestly.

"This is good." Hu Shuihan touched Bai Yue's head, put Bai Yue on the haystack, and then took Bai Yue's bare legs to keep her warm.

His pampering tone and actions reminded Bai Yue of her companions, and suddenly became aggrieved again.

"Can't you let me go?" Bai Yue grasped the hem of the vest with both hands, looking at Hu Shuihan pitifully.

The gentle and watery Hu Shuihan's face immediately became colder, but he soon covered it again, calmly and said: "I said, I will be your only male in the future, don't think about leaving again, I will pissed off."

Bai Yue knew that he would not agree. Seeing that he really cared about her, she said, "I have a partner who is capable of healing. Will you let him treat me? If he comes, I will be heal immediately."

"That's not good."

Hu Shuihan's warm hands gently stroked Bai Yue's legs, and raised his eyes to look at Bai Yue. At that moment, Bai Yue shuddered from the red eyes.

"I will heal your legs. But if you try to escape again, I will break your legs and you will never be able to leave me." Hu Shuihan's voice was as cold as it was immersed in ice bone.

Bai Yue stared at him blankly, not sure if what he said was true, but if there was a chance, she thought she would not dare to take the risk.

Seeing Bai Yue's frightened look, Hu Shuihan suddenly laughed, lying on Bai Yue's legs, more physical contact brought Bai Yue more warmth.

"Don't be afraid of me, as long as you don't leave, I will never hurt you."

Bai Yue was silent.

Bai Yue's leg pain was unbearable, she slept in the haystack, and really fell asleep slowly.

Hu Shuihan looked at her frowning eyebrows when she was asleep, and couldn't help raising his hand, gently rubbing her eyebrows.

"Yue'er..." he called with a sigh.

Bai Yue shrank her legs, not knowing whether it was painful or cold, and her brows that had just been rubbed frowned again.

Hu Shuihan lifted the grass on Bai Yue's legs and glanced at her red and swollen legs. His breathing was stagnant, and he couldn't bear to look anymore and immediately covered it.

There was still a cotton coat hanging at the entrance of the cave. The coat was frozen at night, and it took a lot of time to melt the ice after dawn, and the water began to drain again.

Hu Shuihan stood up, and the cotton jacket and the wooden frame were moved to the fire and roasted.

After preparing for all this, Hu Shuihan stood up, glanced at Bai Yue, and jumped out of the cave.