Chapter 436: Grilled Fish By The River

Bai Yue knew that she was holding his back, and she felt very uncomfortable.  Seeing Langzhi's resolute attitude, she did not refute, and nodded gently.

"It's getting late. Let's cook and eat." Bai Yue rubbed her stomach and sighed again: "But we don't have any cooking utensils. Do you eat raw bamboo shoots?"

Langzhi smiled, but when he looked at Bai Yue, he pretended to be angry and said, "Have you forgotten my abilities?"

"I haven't forgotten. Fire power." Bai Yue replied immediately, stunned by Langzhi's questioning: "This can only mean that we are not short of fire sources, but the pot problem is still not solved."

Langzhi looked at Bai Yue's silly expression, and nodded her forehead with care: "You are usually clever, why are you now suddenly so stupid?"

Bai Yue puffed up her cheeks, stared angrily, and then looked at his hand.

Suddenly there was a flash of inspiration in her mind, but the corner of Bai Yue's mouth twitched: "Don't tell me you want to use your hands as a pot?"

Langzhi: "..." Is his method so funny by Guoguo?

"Cough!" Langzhi gave a dry cough to cover up his embarrassment, and said solemnly as usual: "It's almost like that. I'll go to the river to catch a few fish and grill them for you."

"Good." Bai Yue nodded and squatted by the river obediently, waiting for the wolf to catch the fish.

He immediately took off his pants and jumped into the river to touch it.

Langzhi's skill is very agile, catching fish is not difficult for him, and soon he caught a half-meter long river fish.

After the fish was scraped off its scales and viscera, Lang Zhi placed the fish on his arm, and then a golden-blue flame rose from this arm, immediately burning the fish skin tight.

Bai Yue hurriedly said: "Make a small fire. I want to eat fish skin, don't burn the fish skin."

The flame on his arm was suddenly shorter.

Bai Yue relaxed and looked at the fresh bamboo shoots that were bundled together. "How do you make these bamboo shoots? Are you burning them?"

"You take one over and try it. If you like to eat it, I will burn it all to you." Langzhi said, walking to the side of the stone and sitting down. 

Bai Yue immediately pulled out a thin bamboo shoot and peeled off a layer of bamboo shoots.

There is also a layer of bamboo shoots inside.

Peel another layer.

Still bamboo shoots.

Peel again.

There is only one stick left in the whole bamboo shoot.

Bai Yue: "..."

"Bamboo skewers" are better than nothing. Bai Yue put the "bamboo skewers" in the water to wash, and then handed them to Langzhi.

Langzhi put the bamboo shoot cores on the fish and grilled them. After a while, they were fully cooked. He picked them up and blew them, calling out in a soft voice, "Guoguo."

"Come here." Bai Yue leaned forward with her mouth open, and caught the bamboo shoots that Langzhi had fed.

After chewing, it is chewy, like dried carob.  With a faint bamboo leaf fragrance and no bitterness, it tastes good when baked like this.

Bai Yue nodded as he ate, "Yeah, it's delicious."

The wolf said: "Then you peel all the bamboo shoots, I'll roast them."

Bai Yue shook her head, "There's no salt and tasteless. I don't want to eat it anymore."

Speaking of Bai Yue, she was in trouble. She glanced at the large number of bamboo shoots on the ground, and said distressedly: "It's too wasteful to lose this way. I would not pick it if I knew it. If I lost my luggage, I couldn't eat the bamboo shoots...  Plant them, maybe they can survive."

Lang Zhi laughed and did what she said. Langzhi shook his head helplessly. He saw the plant killer every day, but he planted plants...for the first time.  Guo Guo is so kind and treats plants so kindly, it is no wonder that she can attached to the white bone vine.