Chapter 404: Thrown Down By Humans

The exterior of the hospital building has a large courtyard with a cub play area for the cubs of sick females to play.

At noon, dozens of cubs are playing inside. There are little wolves, little bears, little leopards, little tigers, little kangaroos, etc. It is like a zoo.

"Look, there are a lot of cubs there, and the baby wolf is also inside. Let's go find them." Bai Yue pointed to the amusement area road, pulling Xiong Yao to go there.

"The child has a lot of bacteria, you are still sick, and your resistance is weak, so don't go." Xiong Yao didn't go to the play area, but instead go to the precision disinfection female dedicated rest.

Although the environment is better, there is no one, and sitting is boring.

Bai Yue curled her lips and watched the children play boredly.

Xiong Yao said softly: "There are food sellers over there, I'm going to buy you something to eat?"

"I'm not interested. It's better to go home and do it yourself." Bai Yue put her chin in her hands, and talked little by little, like a chicken pecking at rice.

Xiong Yao loved the cute look of Guoguo so much, he couldn't help but smile, "I see there have meat and seed. They have their own snacks, too. Are you sure you don't want to eat it?"

Bai Yue's eyes lit up, "Really? Yes, you may go to buy it."

The smile in Xiong Yao's eyes grew stronger, "You are waiting for me here. Don't run around. There is surveillance here, no one will catch you."

"Well, you have to go quickly." Bai Yue couldn't wait, and pushed Xiong Yao hard.

Xiong Yao walked out quickly.

Bai Yue watched Xiong Yao walk towards the sales area and swallowed.

As a mother, when she has something to eat, she naturally thinks of the children.

Bai Yue looked at the cubs play area and suddenly found a weird orc inside, staring at her.

He is taller than all the cubs in the play area, and he doesn't look like a child in proportions, but he is too short as the adult orc. 

Take a closer look, he is still trembling, his naked upper body muscles are loose.

Bai Yue gasped.

I'm sure of it!  This is a human!  And it seems that it is the man who has had two sides with her!

An ordinary human who only wears a pair of pants in the winter, is he crazy?  Even if you are mentally handicapped, you should know how to find a place to hide, and you can hide in the cubs, and you can't recognize them without looking carefully.

The moment Bai Yue recognized him, the man quickly run towards Bai Yue.

Bai Yue suddenly back again and again, and the man run to the railing and climbed over.

It seems that the training on weekdays has not been in vain, and his skill is still healthy.

"Hey, why are you coming here?" Bai Yue asked as he stepped back.

The man looked at Bai Yue in rough clothes, with a heartfelt smile on his face. Although he is very sincere, it is a face-seeking world. His facial features are barely good and he didn't smile very well.

Xiong Yao stand with him, and his appearance could rise to the stage of male god in every minute.

"You... are you here to find me?" Bai Yue asked uncertainly.

"You... lion... come... teach... mine?" The man imitated Bai Yue and uttered a nondescript sentence.

Bai Yue's face is surprised. It seems that this person has a talent for learning languages!

Seeing that he is shaking with the cold, fearing that he would freeze to death, Bai Yue take off her coat and approached him cautiously: "Here, take this clothes."

The man didn't look at the clothes Bai Yue handed over, and suddenly opened his arms and lunged at Bai Yue.

"Ah!" Bai Yue exclaimed, but she didn't expect that he would suddenly jump over and is thrown down unpreparedly.