Chapter 443: Mountain Beastman Panda Clan

On the other side, Langzhi and Hu Mitian searched for the smell of luggage all the way, but the clue was broken by the river, showing that they were dragged into the water.

Langzhi's face suddenly became unsightly, and there were bedding and grain in it, and he couldn't get water when he got wet.

But always wanted to get justice, so he and Hu Mitian continued to search for the smell of mountain beasts, and finally found their settlement.

It was a very primitive settlement, there was no electricity, and no communication, no different from ordinary animals.

The settlement is surrounded by bamboo forests, and animal bones can be seen everywhere outside, making it a carnivorous race.

The two walked in openly and were quickly stopped.

"Roar!"

A big fluffy bear jumped off the bamboo and roared fiercely at the two.

Maybe it's because of the thick hair, or maybe it's really fat. His body is round and round, the body is pure white, but the limbs are pure black, as if the black bear has been wearing a white vest.

In addition, his limbs, ears, and a piece of hair around his eyes are also pure black, looking naive and even funny.

That's right, this is a panda!

Although pandas are cute, they are still bears. At this time, they are fierce, and their expressions are quite scary.

Langzhi walked ahead and said with a cold face: "I'm here to find my own things. Please make it easy."

The panda transforms into a human form, and it turned out to be an underage boy.

He is also a little chubby in human form, but unexpectedly handsome, with soft white hair and black ears on top, and a soft and cute temperament. It can be seen that he is also a big warm man when he grows up.

"Foreign orcs are not allowed to enter! We don't have yours here!" The boy pretended to be fierce and authentic.

"You really shouldn't have something that belongs to us, but it is here at this time, and I must take it back." Lang Zhi said, and was about to rush. 

Hu Mitian also prepared for battle.

The young man looked panicked, and turned around with a loud roar.

"Roar!!!!"

The roar of the bear spread throughout the main bamboo forest, and soon a group of giant pandas much larger than juveniles rushed out of the interior.

They stood in front of the wolf and Hu Mitian, and if they came in, they would gather and attack.

The wolf gritted his heart: Is this still a group committing crimes?

One of the biggest bears stepped forward and turned into a human form, looking at the wolf with a serious face: "I am the leader of the panda clan, what is your purpose? Although we panda beasts do not like fighting, it does not mean that we are not good at fighting, everyone. It’s best if you have something to say."

The wolf said: "I don't want to make trouble either. I only ask you to exchange the things you stole from us. We will leave immediately!"

The head of the panda sneered, "I think you are here to make trouble. Our panda beast never steals a thing. Don't use your sloppy thinking to frame us, just say it if you find the fault!"

Langzhi has been observing every panda beast with his eyes.

The reputation of the panda beast in the history books is very good, but it is too noble to be incompatible and far away from the orc city. The orcs in front of them match the image in the history books. To be honest, Langzhi is not sure if they moved.

But people can’t look at their faces, and the more honest people are, the more deluded they are.

"Not you? Are there any other orcs nearby?" Langzhi asked tentatively.

The panda leader saw that the wolf glass seemed to have really lost something, and his expression softened a bit. He asked, "No, there is only our panda beast in this area. Where did you lose the thing?"

"Stone Mountain three miles away." Wolf gritted.

As soon as Lang Zhi's voice fell, the panda beasts in front of him all changed color.