Chapter 534: No Canal

Walking out of the kitchen, Bai Yue squatted in front of yellow plum's bag again worrying.

With so many foods, it's a pity that you can't finish it.

"I remember that the dried plum meat is very elastic, not really without water." Bai Yue said as she recalled, this kind of thing can only be searched from her childhood memory.

"That's not drying." Xiong Yao also had some insights into cooking, and guessed: "I will try marinating."

Bai Yue glanced at him suspiciously, jokingly: "Salted fish?"

Their family also marinated the fish, directly salted it, and kept it for winter, but the pickled vegetables, Baiyue didn't understand at all.

Xiong Yao said solemnly, "Why don't you try?"

Bai Yue couldn't help laughing: "Okay, let's try."

The two began to play tricks again, and there was no better way anyway, this time Xiong Yao cleared all yellow plum out.

Wash it first, then marinate it with plenty of salt.  The salt she brought was not enough, so She Ling went out and bought some.

Yellow plum is not like a soft inside. It is not afraid of too much. After being wrapped in salt, it is not spread out to dry. In order to ensure the pickling effect, it is sealed in a sealed jar.

It's up to time later.

...

Until it got dark, Langzhi and the others didn't come back, but sent back a message to report safety.

Bai Yue asked Xiong Yao to tell them about the perverted murderer and told them to be more careful outside.

Three days later, Langzhi and other talents came back in a hurry.

"Guoguo, do you take any medicine at home?" Langzhi went straight to the bedroom as soon as he got home, and fished out Bai Yue who was taking a nap from the bed.

Bai Yue slept soundly and was really too lazy to move. She opened her eyes only when she heard the sound of Langzhi, barely cheered up, smiled and hugged Langzhi's neck: "Zhi, you are back!"

Langzhi took a deep breath of the unique fragrance of his wife's body. At this moment, his heart suddenly became calm.

Where there is a wife, no matter where it is, it is home.

Bai Yue slowly woke up, rubbing her eyes and asked, "Zhi, did you find the canal?"

Langzhi shook his head and said: "We checked the peninsula as you said, and we almost circled the entire peninsula half a circle. We didn't find a canal. The entire peninsula was surrounded by an endless sea."

"How could this be?" Bai Yue was surprised, scratching the back of her head, suspiciously: "Is it because I remembered it wrong?"

But this is still an important knowledge point of geography, how can I remember it wrong?

Langzhi comforted: "For the earth, two thousand years are not long or short. Maybe there was crustal movement in the middle, or some other reasons have caused the distance between the two continents to lengthen."

"But what do you do now? Just find a place to go to the sea? It's so bottomless!" Bai Yue fell into deep self-doubt, afraid that her wrong judgment would put everyone in danger.

The wolf said: "It doesn't matter, no matter how far away we are, we are all going. The clues you give are always a glimmer of hope. We will start from here.

Bai Yue sighed and nodded, "Okay, but I must go with you!"

Lang Zhi's face turned straight, he took a few steps back, looked at Bai Yue with a serious expression comparable to that of the head teacher, and asked in a deep voice: "Are your illness cured?"

Bai Yue straightened her chest out and said: "I take medicine every day, it must be better!"

"Okay." Langzhi nodded, speaking in a very good manner, but said: "Let's go to the hospital again."