Chapter 405: Human Potential

Xiong Yao is still paying while he hearing the sound. He picked up the merchandise and run back immediately.

"Guoguo!"

That monitoring can prevent orcs with bad intentions, but cannot prevent humans with mental retardation.

When Xiong Yao rushed back, he see a male half naked on Guoguo. His body doing the most primitive movements.  Guoguo yelled in fright, struggling constantly.

"Roar!" Xiong Yao roared, squeezing the man's arm with one hand, and violently threw the person out.

Boom!

The man fall to the ground, rolling and moaning, unable to get up for a while

Bai Yue quickly get up, clutching her stomach and panting.

This person probably hadn't been trained in undressing, and he didn't even take off his clothes, so he moved there.

But even if he is not violated, Bai Yue feels disgusted and broke. He looked at his pants, and just wanted to take it off immediately.

Even if Xiong Yao is furious, he put Bai Yue's safety first, and immediately come to Bai Yue's side after throwing away the man.

"Guoguo, are you okay?" Xiong Yao said, quickly scanning Bai Yue's whole body, and then he feels relieved to realize that the male is human.

Bai Yue shook her head, and stand up with Xiong Yao's hand: "It's okay, just shocked."

The two looked at the human being still flying out. He is thrown out without restraint by Xiong Yao, coughing up blood and saliva.

"Isn't it hurt?" Bai Yue said worriedly.

Although she cannot forgive his behavior, but that human is just a handicapped person with low intelligence, and it is normal to follow the instinct of the body.  To blame, you can only blame the orcs who didn't take good care of him. 

Xiong Yao snorted coldly, and he had left room if he didn't kill him directly.

Without waiting for him to use the terminal to notify the relevant staff, the hospital's surveillance take this picture, and someone had already been sent to carry the man away.

The wolf cubs also run over and looked at their mother and Xiong Yao ignorantly.

The matter of the human escape quickly spread, but under the suppression of Langzhi, Bai Yue is not involved.

In the ward, Lang Zhi's face is as dark as the bottom of a pot, and the air pressure in the room seemed to drop.

Bai Yue shrank on the bed like a quail, poking at the "innovative food" Xiong Yao had bought, afraid to speak.

Xiong Yao glanced at Bai Yue and suddenly said, "Today is my fault. I will pay attention next time."

Lang Zhi said coldly: "You are indeed at a gross negligence, and it has been twice in a row!"

Only a few days ago he let Guoguo fall into the water. She is still ill, and today she was thrown down by a male.

"No next time anymore. You are not allowed to take Guoguo out without my permission in the future!" Lang  Zhi said.

Xiong Yao is speechless.

Bai Yue raised her head and shouted: "No! These two times are accidents, and I'm the one who asked Xiong Yao to take me out. If you want to blame, just blame me."

The wolf suddenly got a headache and rubbed his temples: "The humans don't know how to get out. The door is equipped with a code lock. Humans have never escaped unless he remembers the code. But he was very ordinary in all aspects.  It’s just better than most humans."

Xiong Yao asked, "Did someone let him out?"

Langzhi shook his head: "He was captured by surveillance on the road. He was a man who came to the hospital deliberately imitating an orc. It seems that he came to find Guoguo. I don't know how he knew Guoguo is in the hospital."

"Really?" Bai Yue said with surprise: "The potential of human beings is always unlimited. We can evolve from ordinary animals. Even if they are mentally retarded, a skinny camel is bigger than a horse. Look at that person.  It's amazing he can escape now."