Chapter 571: Battle With Seaweed

Hu Shuihan found a rock full of corals. This piece of coral was very thick and dense, and the pieces were dark purple, exuding shining light, and it was very beautiful, rippling with the waves.

Hu Shuihan used the current to open a road and swam in with Bai Yue in his arms.

Inside the beautiful corals are solidified dead corals. Some of the fox water has gone cold, and then there are rocks.

There is just a groove in the rock, and there is no need to make a hole.

However, there were a few yellow clownfish living in the cave, and as they entered, the clownfish quickly got out of it.

Hu Shuihan grabbed one and ate it gently with one hand. While eating, he cleared away the sharp stones protruding from the groove.

He packed his accommodation and finished his food.

Hu Shuihan placed Bai Yue on the bottom of the rock, arranged her clothes, and then lay down next to her, closed his eyes and started to rest.

Bai Gu Teng looked at the coral outside in surprise, and his hair stretched out.

There is light on the bottom of the sea.

On the ocean floor, in this territory, the light of corals is the energy source for plants.

Several clusters of seaweed divide the light of this coral, and no one dares to easily break the balance.

But at this moment, a plant that suddenly appeared had its hair blocked all the light, and they suddenly became agitated.

Although the coercion of this plant is very strong, because they have never seen a land plant, and seeing that this plant is small and has no substance, the courage becomes fat in anger.

A green seaweed with fish-like leaves suddenly attacked the white bone vine.

There is also a cluster of red seaweed, and a cluster of filamentous green seaweed just around the corner.

The Bone Vine didn't even look at it. It just faced the coral and looked at the Bai Yue inside. The soaring ink hair was dancing in the water. At first glance, it looked like a seaweed, but the model was much smaller.

The banded seaweed came over, overwhelming the sky, and stirred the sea to surging.

The Bone Vine neither hide nor fight back, allowing the seaweed to entangle itself.

The leaves of seaweed have serrations on both sides. After it wraps the opponent, it tightens with serrations.

However, the white bone vine is not physical, how can it be hurt?

The leaves entangled around, and even a single hair of the white bone vine could not be damaged.

After a long time no progress, the seaweed was a little anxious, and the blades tried to wrap the opponent around the main root.

However, at this time he had no initiative to go, and the white bone vine stayed stubbornly in place, no matter how hard the seaweed could not shake him.

But the coral was hit by the pond fish, shook, shaking out a cloud of dust.

"Yeah~" Bai Yue snorted softly after being shaken, apparently being quarreled.

Bai Gu Teng's face instantly cooled down, and he tilted his head to look at the seaweed.

Seaweed moved for a while, and suddenly had the urge to retreat.

But this impulse is only its subconsciousness. It is just a slightly larger seaweed. It has no intelligence. Before being attacked, it doesn't know what to fear.

The slender hair of the vines stretched out in the entanglement of the seaweed, and the seaweed could not restrain his movements at all.

In the next instant, the hair gathered violently, grabbed the seaweed and threw it aside.

"Boom bang bang!"

Countless cracking sounds sounded in unison, and all the seaweed attacking the bone vine were torn off and drifted away along the current.

The white bone vine hair straightened the messed up coral, and continued to watch Bai Yue enter into concentration.

His hand caused the leaf seaweed to lose one-third of its leaves, which was considered a great injury, his reason was blinded by hatred, and another attack was directed at the bone vine.