Chapter 425: Lele Sneaks

"It's fine if you can sleep." The eldest, as the head of the children, said on behalf of the younger brothers.

He followed Feng Hu, his small waist was straight, and his baby fat face was serious, with a wolfish demeanor.

Fenghu secretly admired and took them to a cub suite.

"Just here, I'll get you the mattresses. You can take a look first and tell me what you need." Fenghu finished speaking and left.

Without outsiders, the eldest's tight face collapsed.

"I miss my mother." The eldest looked down at the little clothes on his body, he could think of the way his mother made clothes for himself, and he missed it even more.

"I miss mom too."

The second child and the third child said in unison.

If Bai Yue was here, she would be very pleased. Her petting was not in vain, even though the wolves were all with blank eyes? They treat their feelings most loyally!

Only Lele was in his usual mood. He ran to the window, jumped to the window, looked at the street outside the window, and said, "Daddy Wolf is out."

"Well, my parents are going to be discharged from the hospital. It will take many days to come back after leaving this time." The eldest thought Lele hadn't figured out the situation and explained patiently.

Lele remained indifferent.

The eldest asked strangely: "Don't you miss mom?"

"Yes." Lele replied.

The second child asked first: "Then why are you look fine."

Lele learned the expression of the wolf's mouth and curled his lips and smiled, and learned the self-confident evil charm of the wolf's strategizing, but this expression was placed on the face of the delicate and lovely baby, how strange it looked.

"Daddy Wolf thinks this house can trap us?" Lele said in a contemptuous tone: "We will sneak out and follow our mother in secret."

The eldest looked straight and said solemnly: "No, the outside is very dangerous. We will be killed by plants. Some plants and companion animals are also very dangerous."

The wolf cubs wandered in the outside after the full moon and saw more dangerous things. The eldest even suffered serious injuries and almost died. Therefore, he is not afraid of tigers, and he is very cautious in the wild.

Lele glanced at the eldest suspiciously: "Really?"

Why hasn't he encountered it outside?  Is it luck?

But he also ran a lot, even if it was dangerous, not too much.  He can perceive the powerful plants, so just avoid them.

Lele glanced outside and said, "Mom is leaving now, are you going? If you don't, I will go by myself."

The eldest shook his head unswervingly: "No. We don't."

Lele couldn't keep his voice. As soon as the voice fell, Lele jumped out of the window, stepped on the courtyard wall and landed on the road, and ran behind Langzhi.

The wolf cubs jumped on the window and craned their necks to look.

"Should we follow and tell mother? Lele will be in danger." The youngest third said worriedly.

The second child also looked at the eldest questioningly: "Brother? What should we do?"

The eldest thought for a moment and then said: "Let's respect Lele's ideas. He is a child of Qiuqiu and should not be afraid of plants, and he is stronger than us, different from us."

Although I don't want to admit it, this is the case, and the eldest will not be blindly arrogant.

"Oh."

The second and third were not tangled, and began to look at the bedroom they were staying in temporarily.

When Fenghu brought the quilt, he didn't see Lele, so he asked.

The wolf cubs were very loyal to help Lele conceal it, so they let him slip out.