Chapter 429: Share Rice

Langzhi smiled bitterly, and said: "We orcs do a lot of research on reproduction. This is what I read in a book."

Bai Yue understood the bitterness of Langzhi, and fell silent.

Xiong Yao continued to kill the fish, but Bai Yue watched it quietly.

The afterglow of the setting sun became fainter. Finally, the sun sank to the horizon, leaving only a crimson cloud in the sky.

The temperature dropped abruptly, and white mist appeared on the ground.

Bai Yue shrank and squatted beside the fire, and Xiong Yao washed his hands, walked behind Bai Yue and hugged her into his arms.

The cold wind behind her was immediately blocked, replaced by a warm chest.

Bai Yue relaxed and leaned in Xiong Yao's arms: "The fish is almost done?"

When she asked, Hu Mitian and his two subordinates looked at Xiong Yao with piercing eyes.

Although they are also studying food, they have never been able to make any decent food.  A pot suddenly appeared today, they can't wait long ago.

Participating in this journey is indeed the right choice!

Xiong Yao glanced at the hot pot, picked up a stick of firewood on the ground, and pulled out the small steaming rice cooker from the ashes.

"Okay, your rice should be ready, too." Xiong Yao said, wrapped a leaf in the rice cooker and opened it.

A scent of rice came out, and the aroma was hot to the nose, but Bai Yue was reluctant to scent the scent, picking up her special steel fork and poking the white rice to eat.

What! Sure enough, the rice is the most delicious! She doesn't get bored of eating it!

Seeing Bai Yue moving the chopsticks, Hu Mitian immediately picked up the chopsticks, "Then we're eating!"

As he said, his chopsticks stretched into Bai Yue's small rice pot. 

What a female eats, whether it is good or not, Hu Mitian finds that she has a super appetite.

However, a pair of chopsticks reached out faster than him, and clamped his chopsticks accurately and forcefully.

Langzhi glanced at Hu Mitian warningly, and said: "This is Guoguo's special food, no one is allowed to touch it. We have limited food, and Guoguo also eats one less meal. If you are interested, go back. I can give you a bag afterwards."

Rice is indeed limited, but they actually brought seeds just in case.  They are really short of food, so they can replant it, but it will take some time.

Hu Mitian glanced at the tightly clamped chopsticks, smiled, and took his hand back.

Lang Zhi released him.

"Okay, if you can go back, don't forget what you said today!" Hu Mitian smiled authentically.

Hu Mitian said with the medium tone, but the others listened intentionally, and the atmosphere suddenly became a bit heavy.

If you can go back, that is. You may not go back.

Knowing that there is something in Hu Mitian's words, Bai Yue still feels sorry, smiled reluctantly, divided half of the rice, and handed it to Hu Mitian: "I'm give it to you. I can't finish eat it though."

Hu Mitian regretted it when he finished speaking, and said hurriedly: "No need. You can eat Guoguo. I was joking with Langzhi."

Bai Yue handed it out and didn't plan to ask for it.

Langzhi looked at Hu Mitian's eyes colder, knowing that Guoguo would no longer want this half bowl of rice, so he pushed out the rice bowl that Hu Mitian handed back: "You eat, maybe there will be no chance in the future."

Hu Mitian sighed, and had to take the bowl and evenly divide the meal among his two capable subordinates, and finished the meal in silence.

As for the taste, because Bai Yue was depressed, she couldn't taste it anymore.