Chapter 432: Looking For Bamboo Shoots

Lele saw that it was his father, and his hostility was suppressed, but his guard was not put down.

"If you want to keep up, hurry up." Baiguteng dropped a word without end, turned around and left.

His footsteps were not fast or slow, as if walking in the woods, but his figure flickered, and he reached the front hundreds of meters away, just where Lele could see.

Lele hurriedly followed, short and chubby hands and feet quickly alternated on the ground, and his figure appeared in the grass. When you rush into the deeper grass, you can only see the grass swinging, and no one can see it.

Yingxuan took the time and flew for three hours, then put down Baiyue and Langzhi on the side of a rocky mountain with few plants.

So he picked up two more people, just in the evening. So this is their journey today.

Langzhi laid a padding on a flat stone and greeted Bai Yue: "Guoguo come to rest soon, are you not tired after sitting for a day?"

Bai Yue had a sore back and waist, but when Yingxuan thought about bringing them over, she felt that her soreness was not worth mentioning. She shook her head and said, "I’m okay, Yingxuan, sit down and rest. There are two more trips. You can fly then."

"Gu Gu~" Although Ying Xuan was a little tired, after hearing the female's concern, his exhaustion suddenly seemed to dissipate, and make him wanted to fly ten more rounds.

Langzhi directly pulled Bai Yue onto the bed, and said to Yingxuan: "There is a stream below. You can go to drink some water."

Ying Xuan grunted twice, flapped his wings lazily and flew down.

This mountain is the highest mountain in the vicinity. It is also rocky. Large trees cannot grow. Only a few small shrubs survive tenaciously in the cracks of the rocks.

It was eleven o'clock, and it was almost noon, and the shining sunlight was bright on the stone mountain, but it was a rare place to shine in the sun. 

"Zhi!" Bai Yue lay on the bed, raised her eyes to look at Langzhi who was looking around the environment, and discussed: "We are going to stay here for half a day and one night, anyway, there is more time, let's go out and find some fun?"

Wandering around in the green zone, Lang Zhi said carefully: "The vines here cover a large area. Although they don't grow densely, you can't help but prevent them. The vines are good at sneak attacks, and it's hard to get out if caught."

Bai Yue craned her neck and looked down the mountain. It was really full of vines with five-pointed star-shaped leaves.

She closed her eyes and released her mental energy intensively, only to find some green light, which was the energy of a short bush.

"These vines should just be more plants, I didn't find any powerful plants." Bai Yue said.

Langzhi believed in Bai Yue's abilities, and said conservatively: "We still have to be careful to ensure that he is a large plant like the white bone vine."

Bai Yue nodded in agreement: "Then shall we go looking for food?"

Langzhi looked back and saw that the female was looking at himself with a pair of watery eyes. She barely wrote her thoughts in her eyes, and suddenly smiled, "Let's goo. It's safest to move. So it's better to walk around."

"Yeah!" Bai Yue jumped up in excitement, grabbed Langzhi's arm and walked aside.

"Wait a minute." Langzhi broke free of Bai Yue's hand, folded the bedding, and repacked the luggage.

"This mountain has few plants and there must be many animals, lest the luggage is ruined by them."

Lang Zhi said as he put his luggage among several big rocks, and pressed several rocks on top, then he clapped his hands with confidence.