Chapter 525: Leaving Bai Yue

Bai Yue wanted to drink a few more sips. Seeing Lele's eager appearance, she couldn't bear to eat one bite, and immediately handed him the bowl.

"Go, go to the chair and eat slowly, don't burn it." Bai Yue handed Lele the roasted rice porridge, and pushed his back out.

Lele drank porridge as he walked, smashed his mouth, seemed to like it very much.

After Lele finished eating, Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao also cleaned the entire house spotlessly.

Langzhi put in the hot water and prepared for Bai Yue to change her clothes, before calling out, "Guoguo, come to take a shower."

"Oh, let me wash the dishes, first." Bai Yue hurriedly put away the dishes Lele had eaten, and was walking towards the kitchen when Xiong Yao took away the tableware.

Bai Yue smiled gratefully at Xiong Yao, and took Lele to take a bath.

Bai Yue sighed comfortably after being wrapped in hot water after a long time.

A big hand with peeling cocoon touched her back, and Bai Yue knew that it was Langzhi without turning her head.

"You have a cocoon on your hand, which is piercing." Bai Yue twisted her body.

The hand on the back moved to Bai Yue's shoulder and pushed her into the hot water.

"The doctor said that you have a cold, and there is hot water now, so make good bubbles." Langzhi said severely.

Bai Yue glanced back at him: "So you are here to monitor me."

"Knock-knock-"

While talking, the door was knocked.

Bai Yue immediately turned around and leaned on the edge of the bathtub and said, "It must be the tigers and the others. Go and open the door. By the way, the bathroom door is closed."

Langzhi knew that Xiong Yao was preparing food, so he got up and opened the door.

"Where is Guoguo? Is she went to bed so early?" The soundproofing effect of this house was not very good, and the hearty voice of the tiger came into the bathroom clearly.

"She's taking a bath." The response was Langzhi.

Bai Yue quietly let go of the bathing motion, so as not to let the sound of running water be heard outside, which is nothing but reverie.

Even though she has always known that Guoguo can take care of herself, it can be seen that she is bathing in the bathroom alone, Hu Mitian is also worried and amazed.

Langzhi sat down on the stone chair, was silent for a while, and suddenly said, "I want to leaving Guoguo here."

"Huh?" Hu Mitian wondered: "We are divided into two groups, one to Africa, the other stay here to take care of Guoguo?"

Bai Yue stopped taking a bath immediately, and listened with her ears erect.

Langzhi's face was heavy, his eyes fell on a medical certificate on the table, and he said: "I really can't rest assured of Guoguo's body. Africa, doesn't know how many dangers there are, and I'm afraid it will cause more serious harm to her.

Hu Mitian nodded in understanding: "That's OK."

"No!" Bai Yue's voice suddenly came from the bathroom.

Soon, Bai Yue, wrapped in a bath towel, opened the door and walked out, aggressively: "I want to go with you. This little problem is not worth mentioning. I didn't worry about menstruation when I was 16 years old. What does it matter if the mens does not come!"

Wrapped in a hurried bath towel, Bai Yue's pair of chest were squeezed out in a seductive arc, shaking with breathing.

The round shoulders and slender arms were exposed above the bath towel. The legs under the bath towel are white and straight, and people can't help but look up at a glance and imagine the mysterious scenery between the legs.

Suddenly, the eyes of Hu Mitian, the snake, eagle and several beasts were not right. Their eyes were presumptuous and fiercely admiring the attractive female in front of them.

Langzhi's face turned dark, he immediately stood up, picked up Bai Yue, and walked quickly into the bedroom.