Chapter 495: Keep Going

They dug a bunch of mussels and found no pearls, but they harvested a large pot of mussel meat.

There was a lot of sand in the river mussels, and Xiong Yao squatted by the river to wash clothes like scrubbing for an hour.

When the tiger, snake, eagle and three beasts returned with their prey, the mussel meat had already been boiled, and it was fragrant.

Hu Mitian threw the still-dead sika deer to the river, leaned to the side of the pot and sniffed: "It's really fragrant? What kind of meat is this? It's not fish, right?"

Bai Yue pointed to the mussel shell pile by the river, "Here, the meat dug out from the mussel is delicious, and it will be cooked right away. What about this deer?"

Hu Mitian smiled and said: "It's okay, roasted and eaten together, isn't it just another pot of meat? It's finished."

Facts have proved that Bai Yue really underestimated the appetite of these orcs, not only ate up roasted sika deer and mussel meat, but even drank the hot pot soup.

After eating and drinking, a group of people collapsed on the ground, digesting food, and basking in the sun.

Bai Yue pulled the grass, weaving a ring to play.  With her head down, her chin was showing a bit of baby fat, tender and lovely.

Hu Mitian tilted his head, his eyes softened, and sighed: "At this time last year, we were still gnawing on wood and living a monotonous life of beating and killing. Unexpectedly, in just one year, life would be earth-shaking.  It's so flavorful!"

Life is like this, so is diet.

Looking at the girl in front of him, Hu Mitian felt fortunate in his heart. Fortunately, she still exists in this world, otherwise it would be a waste of life to live monotonously for a lifetime.

Bai Yue took a look at the tiger's sky, and said with a chuckle: "You are so easy to be satisfied. If you have food and drink, you will have no trouble."

It's like her time, everything is difficult.

The clothes must be dressed carefully, and if they are inappropriate, they will become a laughing stock. Compared with this, it is simply horrible. 

Food, this is a joke, because what you eat may not be food, but plastic.  Buying a pot of oil may come from the sewer.  As for the various additives that are harmful to the human body, let alone, even if you buy a bag of rice, it may be genetically modified.

Although I have not yet entered the society, I also know how ridiculously high house prices are. How many years of hard work ordinary people have to pay to buy a house, and even some people can only rent a house for a lifetime.

Okay, usually it’s the Erros cube game on the road, where there is room to insert it, and make sure not to leave a little gap.

However, if she can be given a choice, she is still willing to live in that troublesome society.

That is a testament to the prosperity of the race. A race has no hope of inheritance, and the one who died will lose one. So what is the point of all struggle?

The purpose of their trip is to solve this imminent problem.

Bai Yue put the woven ring on her left ring finger, held it above her head, and looked at the blue sky from between her fingers.

"My health is almost good, can I set off?" Bai Yue asked softly.

Ying Xuan answered, "I can do it anytime."

"Okay, let's go now!" Bai Yue stood up, "Who will go first?"

This time everyone did not dare to let Bai Yue take the lead, and Hu Mitian and She Ling left in the first batch.

Two males can choose a better place to stay and eliminate danger as much as possible.

The second batch of Xiong Yao and Lang Zhi went over and took Lele along.

Bai Gu Teng directly hugged Bai Yue, and rushed to a new foothold without losing to Ying Xuan's speed.