Chapter 568: Cooking In Water

For three days, the speed of Hu Shuihan was about the same as that of ordinary orcs running on land, while Yingxuan's speed could be more than five times that of ordinary orcs with the help of She Ling. Then, for these three days, Yingxuan and She Ling should take half a day. Can be reached.

As long as they didn't get lost, Ying Xuan and She Ling should be able to reach the other side in a long time.

If they are trapped on the other side, then the other side must be no more dangerous than the world they are familiar with. Will there be humans?

Bai Yue's thoughts flew in her mind, and it took a while to remember that she was only wearing a vest, and she didn't feel cold.

"Hey?" Bai Yue reached out and grabbed the air: "It's not cold."

Hushuihan said: "The temperature in the sea is higher than that on land, and the temperature of the air I extract from the sea will naturally be higher."

Bai Yue nodded in understanding, so there was no need to worry about freezing to death.

By noon, Bai Yue, who had not eaten breakfast, was already hungry. In order to reach the other side earlier, she resisted not saying anything, thinking about eating dinner together.

Hu Shuihan did not understand the female's dietary rules, and swam forward with all his strength, but the road ahead was suddenly blocked by the white bone vine.

He stopped moving, staring defensively at the white bone vine.

Baiguteng looked at Bai Yue's stomach and said, "Yueyue is hungry."

Hu Shuihan looked at Bai Yue questioningly, and Bai Yue swallowed. Just as she is hungry, a loud roar rang in her stomach.

"Guru~"

Part of the sound wave diffuses into the sea water, and part of it is blocked by the water, reverberating in the small air.

Hu Shuihan immediately began to pay attention to the surrounding fish: "I will find food for you."

Bai Yue smiled wryly, staring at the white bone vine in front of her.

The white bone vine's figure flashed, and when he reappeared, he already had a fish in his hand that was just enough for Bai Yue to eat. I don't know what kind of fish it was. The fish body was colorful and dazzling, like a costumed Peking opera actor.

The white bone vine held the lively fish, and made a dilemma: "How to cook it?"

Hu Shuihan was also silent.

The three people looked at the ready-made ingredients, staring at the fish.

Bai Yue rubbed her belly and said, "Forget it, let the fish go. I'll be fine for a few days after I'm hungry. I'll eat it when I get to the other side."

"If your body is sick, it will get worse." Baiguteng refers to Baiyue's irregular menstruation, which is not a disease, but in a plant's cognition, an animal's body is abnormal, so she has been very sick.  Purpose.

Hu Shuihan immediately asked worriedly, "Are you sick? What's the disease?"

As he said that, he looked back and said, "Let's go back. I will find a place to treat you."

Bai Yue suddenly became anxious, and hurriedly waved her hand: "No, no, no, I don't need to be treated for my illness, and I will get better soon."

Hu Shuihan didn't believe it. He looked at Bai Gu Teng and asked, "Is that right?"

Bai Gu Teng did not deny it.

Only then did Hu Shuihan believe that he took the fish from the white bone vine, killed the fish quickly with one hand, took out the internal organs from the fish belly, flipped his nails flexibly, and quickly scraped off the scales.

"Since you are sick, you should eat more, Yue'er behaved, don't be picky eaters." Hu Shuihan said, soaking the fish in the sea water, and lightly scratching his nails, and he cut out a thin piece of cicada wings. Of fish.

It seemed that Bai Yue was going to eat raw food.

Bai Yue couldn't help swallowing, covering her mouth and shook her head: "If you don't eat or not, I haven't eaten raw food. I will definitely get diarrhea."

Although there is a dish of sashimi, the ghost knows whether any fish can be eaten raw, it is troublesome if there are parasites.