Chapter 417: Find a Female Project

The wolf raised his brows: "So high? But I saw many females die."

"It's 95% of the death rate." Hu's voice was low and dull, echoing in the empty room, making it even more sad.

The wolf stopped, his hands on the door frame.

He knew that it was impossible to cure 100%, but Hu Mi Tian didn't make it clear, he really had a glimmer of hope, hoping for a miracle.

"How many are dead? How many are left? It's just that the fertility department is infected. Are the other females okay?"

Hu Mitian said: "Since almost all females in the fertility department are still carrying children, and even the children are infected with the disease, the number of deaths is very terrible, totaling 483 people. Basically, only three small male humans are alive.  Little female humans are still being treated, and the situation is not optimistic."

There are more than 3,000 females in the city, more than 1,000 were bought by the orcs, and nearly 2,000 are in the breeding base.  And these nearly two thousand females, nearly five hundred people died at a time.

If this data is released, no matter how optimistic people are, they cannot relax.

The most intuitive aspect is that the females in the fertility department are gone, and it is necessary to transfer the females that were originally intended to be sold to the orcs to the fertility department, so that fewer orcs can buy females, and the number of orcs will also drop sharply in the future.

"Human males didn't lose much, only the first male infected with the germ died. This is a blessing in misfortune." Hu Mitian continued.

Langzhi had calmed down and suddenly said, "You said, will there be females elsewhere?"

"Do you want to snatch females from other cities?" Hu Mitian's mouth twitched: "Sure enough he was wanted, and his death will not change!"

Langzhi walked to the door, the sky in the distance, said: "You think too much, I'm talking about farther away."

The tiger looked expectantly at the wolf. 

The wolf said: "We have walked all over this piece of soil. The edge of the soil is the ocean. Outside the ocean, we have never been. But judging from the map left by pure humans, there are other continents. I am here. Thinking, can I cross the ocean, go there and see."

Hu Mitian sighed disappointedly, and looked towards the sky: "Actually, the heads of our previous generations have already thought of your idea. We have already gone. But the orcs sent out have gone without returning, and finally they only can gave up.."

"Ordinary orcs can't come back, but we may not."

Hu Mitian looked at Langzhi in surprise: "Do you want to go in person?"

"The initial germs were passed on by Guoguo. This matter is also related to her. I want to try my best to make up for it." Langzhi said and looked directly at Hu Mitian: "There is more hope for a strong one. I hope you can join."

Hu Mitian shook his head and said: "Impossible, you are seeking your own death. I advise you to give up as soon as possible. You have such a perfect Guoguo. Are you willing to lose your life?"

"I never regret the decision I made!" Langzhi resolutely said: "If you don't want it, I will not force it. You will take care of the safe city."

After all, the wolf swaggered away.

Hu Mitian sighed heavily as he looked at the back of Langzhi.

...

Although the hurricane stopped, the temperature was still very low. Bai Yue was afraid of freezing, and did not go out when the weather was clear. She lay in the crypt, making small clothes and purses.

A blast of cold air came and Bai Yue raised her head. It turned out that Langzhi had returned, bringing back a chill.

Bai Yue looked at Langzhi's silver hair and couldn't help touching it.

"Let me see if it freezes." She was surprised when she touch him then said: "There is really frost!"