Chapter 487: The Wolf And Bear Are Washed Away

Yingxuan was forced to know that he could fly level, the lower and the abdomen were tumbling mud, and the top of his head was the tree that was dumping. He had to avoid the branches and leaves of the tree from time to time. The situation was very critical.

And Xiong Yao and Langzhi who rushed into the mountain didn't know what the situation was. In short, the situation would definitely be worse than that of Yingxuan and others.

Seeing that the tree trunk was about to press down, fortunately the valley was limited in space, and the canopy of broken wood was placed on another mountain, forming a bridge.

Just shut Yingxuan and others under the bridge.

Muds flow in slowly, the water level grows wildly, and the space in which Ying Xuan can fly is decreasing every second.

He glides at the bottom of the trunk at the fastest speed, passing through the branches and leaves, and flying outward.

The claws were already contaminated with the mud flow, and Ying Xuan's thigh was submerged in the next instant, and the terrifying force almost dragged him into the mud flow in an instant.

At this critical moment, the trunk finally came to an end.

"Tweet!" Ying Xuan let out a long cry and rose into the sky.

Bai Yue had already stood on the top of the mountain, and was relieved to see Ying Xuan flying up.

"Tweet~" Ying Xuan rested, and Hu Mitian and She Ling immediately jumped down, all of them with expressions of aftermath.

"Compared with nature, no creatures on the ground are worth mentioning." Hu Mitian said with emotion.

On this day, Bai Yue has a deep understanding that in the 21st century, human beings are affected by nature more terribly than it is now. It is precisely because of this that she wants to improve the environment, and as a result, she has created terrifying mutant plants.

At this time, Bai Yue was not in the mood to agree with Hu Mitian's words, and looked down anxiously: "Where are Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao? What's the situation?"

The tiger, snake, and eagle were all silent.

Bai Yue was mad at their reaction, squeezing her fists with both hands, closing her eyes to search for their figure, never thought that this was far beyond the range she could sense.

However, people will always explode with higher-than-usual abilities in times of crisis, and Bai Yue hardly feels the slightest bluntness, and her heart moves at will to fully display the situation of the whole mountain in her mind. 

A wolf and a bear were running up the mountain. Before Bai Yue could be happy, they were obviously swallowed by the torrent and moved downstream in an instant.

"Zhi!" Bai Yue suddenly opened her eyes and rushed forward.

The White Bone Vine took Bai Yue's arm and said in disapproval, "Don't run around."

Bai Yue looked back and saw the white bone vine, and immediately begged: "Qiuqiu, please go and save them. They were washed away!"

Bai Gu Teng was silent.

He has always been arrogant about animals and plants, but he is in awe in front of nature.

No creature can resist the forces of nature.

Seeing the mudslides under the mountain, Bai Gu Teng felt fortunate.

Fortunately, he did not grow up in the mountains, otherwise this mudslide would be a fatal threat to him.

Therefore, when Bai Yue begged him for help, he did not give Bai Yue consistent obedience.

The anxiety on Bai Yue's face gradually sank under Baiguteng's silence, turning into despair and panic: "Qiuqiu?"

Baiguteng said in a faint voice: "I can find them, but I don't have the ability to bring them out. It makes no difference whether I go or not."

Bai Yue's legs softened and fell to the ground.

"Mom." Lele shook his mother's arm worriedly, puffed up her chest and said, "Lele will go to find father wolf and father bear."

Bai Yue smiled sullenly, and embraced Lele in her arms: "Silly Lele, you are doing the best thing by helping mother."