World 1: Abuse of a well-behaved and gentle Beautiful Wife

Wife 1: Original Wife/Bai Yueguang and Substitute/"Let's Divorce"

-----text-----

[Ding~ The pirated cannon fodder system was successfully bound to the host! 】

【Your little cute system 6688 is at your service. 】

***

"Your soul is covered with dust."

"No one cares about you."

"And at the same time, you are extremely in love with your husband."

"You are not Bai Yueguang, nor a so-called substitute, but the original wife who has been ignored by everyone."

In the quiet and empty living room, Gu Yuning sat thinly on the sofa. There was a crisp sound of closing the door in his ears. He was the only one left in the huge house.

"...cannon fodder?"

Gu Yuning did not maintain her almost broken appearance before. She stood up and turned on the lights in the living room. There was no expression on her face that could make countless people lose their minds.

After being bound to the pirated cannon fodder system, his memory was restored, and Gu Yuning knew the fact that he was a cannon fodder.

No matter how many reincarnations he takes, no matter how hard he works, he is still a cannon fodder that no one cares about or even ignores. Therefore, before being bound to 6688, Gu Yuning, who struggled from cannon fodder to supporting role, was an actor and became a movie king. kind of.

He longs to be watched by everyone because it gives him indescribable pleasure. Even in the end, he still couldn't escape the fate of cannon fodder - he died.

He died in an accident in order to promote the relationship between the hero and heroine, but in the original work, the author did not even write out a reasonable reason for his death.

Gu Yuning became even more excited when he learned about this.

6688:【Host post~】

6688's voice was obviously happy, but the words he spoke were extremely soft: [Host, because of the energy required for time travel, the system captured the original owner's biggest wish before his death, which was to make her husband Jiang Yexi fall in love with him. 】

Gu Yuning: [Is it a mission? 】

【Yeah~】

[However, the host should pay attention. During the completion of the task, please do your best to maintain the original owner's personality and do not do anything to destroy the personality. 】

Having said this, 6688 paused and then said: [——Otherwise we will be discovered. 】The mechanical sound was filled with unprecedented tension.

[Okay, thank you, honey. 】The voice is gentle and gentle.

Ignoring 6688, who was covered in pink bubbles in the system space, after receiving the memory of the original owner, Gu Yuning's expressionless face suddenly showed a hint of gentleness. For just a moment, the figure who originally looked like a puppet on strings Then there is charm.

——He came to life.

The original owner is the wife of the protagonist of this world, Gong Jiang Yesi. They grew up together, childhood sweethearts, and got married step by step. But it was exactly like this that the original owner truly realized that Jiang Yesi didn't like him.

On their wedding night, Jiang Yesi got up and left their shared home without hesitation because of a phone call just like tonight.

In the past three years after their marriage, as Gu Yuning gradually got to know Jiang Yexi better, he realized that the person he liked actually had a Bai Yueguang in his heart.

Just like what is written in all bloody novels, Jiang Yexi has always had a good impression of Song Chu, his senior who once helped him.

Because of her love, Jiang Yesi worked hard to follow Song Chu's footsteps, and because of her love, Jiang Yesi found a substitute even though she was already married.

But Gu Yuning has no sense of existence in this story about Bai Yueguang and the substitute.

He has always been gentle and well-behaved. He loves his husband, but he is neither Bai Yueguang nor a substitute. He is just an ordinary cannon fodder. Even the description is deliberately ignored by the author, so he is not even qualified to be liked. .

This is how to do ah……

Walking into the bathroom, Gu Yuning was wearing pure white home clothes. In the mirror, the face was still the familiar one. He was very tall, about 1.8 meters, but very thin. It seemed that with just a gentle hug, he could completely cover him. He held her in his arms.

Gu Yuning frowned, and just the face in the mirror was enough to make countless people fall madly in love with him regardless of the cost.

All the indifference in her body was taken away by her master. Gu Yuning looked at herself and gradually transformed herself into the non-existent, innocent and gentle "wife" in the story.

"6688, is he also a hermaphrodite?" Gu Yuning suddenly asked.

【Yes. Does it need to be adjusted? 】

"Need not."

Turning on the shower, water mist filled the bathroom. The young man who had already taken off his clothes walked in and cleaned himself carefully.

But what Gu Yuning didn't expect was that even though the original owner had been married for three years and had a husband, he was still a virgin and extremely innocent.

The plot has now reached a point where Jiang Yexi is preparing to find a substitute. After tonight, the man who wants Bai Yueguang will find the protagonist Shou Xiayi in the original text.

After taking a shower, I stood in the living room in my pajamas.

Gu Yuning pursed her lips, picked up her phone, opened the WeChat chat page hesitantly with her white fingers, and typed her question as carefully as before.

[Yu Ning]: Are you going home tonight?

【Yu Ning】: If...

The young man with extremely beautiful features had a layer of mist in his eyes. He took a deep breath and slowly tapped the keyboard of his phone with his fingers, one after another.

[Yu Ning]: Jiang Yexi, if you really don’t like me, let’s get a divorce.

silence.

Time passes slowly.

Just like Gu Yuning, who seemed to be ignored by everyone, no one even paid attention to the message he sent. In a daze, it even gave people a strange illusion. Did the young man really die somewhere one day? Like this - no one cares.

After all, he has no sense of existence. He is like a weed that sets off the delicate flowers. As far as the eye can see, it is boundless, so he is not even qualified to be stared at alone.

Half an hour flew by.

Gu Yuning's white fingertips trembled slightly, and the last trace of blood on her face disappeared after the message was sent.

[Yu Ning]: Brother Jiang, let’s get a divorce.

Tbc