5.10

Ex-boyfriend 10: Having sex with a madman/Chain shooting video/What should I do if I like your body so much?

-----text-----

Tokiomi raised his head and looked at Gu Yuning's embarrassed appearance after being kissed. The obsession in his eyes has not dissipated even now.

It's so rich that it's terrifying.

The young man lying on the bed had his hands entangled with restraints, and his lips were red and swollen from Tokiomi's sucking. He couldn't even struggle and could only bear what others wanted from him. No matter how much he asked for, it seemed like he could do it.

"Let me go...please, please...oh..."

Gu Yuning raised his head, his white neck was held tightly by Tokiomi, and his breathing was trembling. Apart from praying in words, he didn't know what else he could do.

But as soon as he finished speaking, Tokiomi tapped something lightly with his other hand, and Gu Yuning's legs were slowly pulled apart on the bed.

The female hole between the young man's legs appeared naked in front of Tokiomi, without the slightest ability to resist, no matter how much he resisted.

Tokichen just looked at him, scanning his body inch by inch. In a daze, Tokiomi could even see the way Jiang Yanjing looked when he was obsessed with Gu Yuning's body, which should be similar to what he looks like now.

Withdrawing the hand holding Gu Yuning's neck, Tokiomi unbuttoned his white shirt. His movements were slow and unhurried, but they gave Gu Yuning enough fear.

what to do……

what to do?

Gu Yuning didn't know what time it was now, or who could notice that he was missing. Every avenue of escape was blocked by the people in front of him. It seemed as if Gu Yuning could do nothing but pray for Tokiomi to let him go. .

He didn't want to cry, but the tears rolled down uncontrollably.

One by one.

Tokiomi's complexion was extremely pale, and his dark eyes were not blocked by the lenses. He looked straight at Gu Yuning. There was no smile on his face, and there was no so-called disgust on his face. Instead, he was full of sickness.

He got into bed.

The trousers underneath him were half off, and a purple-red penis jumped out. The glans gently rubbed against Gu Yuning's white belly, which was unbelievably hot.

Very big.

A very huge one.

The camera erected on the side quietly captured all this. The lens was dark and pointed at Gu Yuning. It was terrifying for no reason.

The body is shaking with fear.

Shi Chen really wanted to fuck Gu Yuning. With some curiosity in his eyes, he lowered his eyes slightly. He looked at Gu Yuning's pink and white penis and gently stroked it with his cold fingers.

"Uh... no..."

Gu Yuning's body was very sensitive, especially after the frenetic fight with Jiang Yan during this period. Just being touched by someone, her genitals stood up tremblingly, and transparent liquid continued to flow from the top of the pink glans. Until it dripped onto Tokiomi's hand.

With the stroking.

The sound of "Gujiguji" kept coming out, making people blush.

"Well--!"

Gu Yuning's eyelashes trembled and her lower abdomen twitched slightly. Within six minutes, thick white semen was produced, all of which was ejaculated into Tokiomi's hand. The man raised his hand and observed carefully.