10.3

Wife 3: Puppy No. 1 online/Hotel sex/"Is this your first time?"/Narrow waist/Plot

-----text-----

How could it not be possible? !

Before the barrage could be sent out, the live broadcast room was shut down.

Gu Yuning's whole body was trembling and his breathing was stuffy. This was not his first live broadcast, but it was his first live broadcast of "selling oneself." After removing the wet camera, the young man fell on the bed, his delicate facial features... Facing the sky like this, after a long pause, Gu Yuning picked up the mobile phone next to her.

With trembling fingertips, she clicked on "Shen"'s private message.

[Shen]: Hello.

[Shen]: Can you send me the specific contact information?

Gu Yuning looked at the time of the message and pursed her lips while typing.

[Gu]: Yes.

After sending his contact information to the other party, Gu Yuning calmed down, stood up, and looked at the environment where he lived with some surprise. It was... clean and tidy.

It should be the reason for that "hourly worker".

It is now 7:30 in the evening. According to Xie Shu's free time in the past, he should be here soon. After all, he is an hourly employee who Gu Yuning has spent a lot of effort to successfully hire.

As for how the cold, arrogant and extremely shameless Young Master Xie agreed, a large part of the reason was that he had no money to pay next month's rent.

As early as three days ago, due to rent reasons, Xie Shuyi had to agree to the job Gu Yuning found for him - to come over at 7:30 every night to help his "landlord" tidy up the room, which cost 80 yuan a day and allocated an hour. Forty, can be regarded as a relatively "conscientious" price.

Sure enough, just as Gu Yuning finished her thoughts, the doorbell rang.

"Ding dong——"

People are coming.

But Gu Yuning only had clothes on his upper body now. Thinking of his character in this world, the young man raised his eyebrows and did not choose to put on pants in a hurry. Instead, he walked towards the door with his bare feet.

He only had a loose white shirt on him.

outside the door.

Xie Shuyi was already a little impatient. Wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and white sneakers, he looked slender and tall. He reached out and pressed the brim of his cap, frowning, wondering why the person hadn't come to open the door yet.

It was already humiliating for Young Master Xie, who had never done housework before, to work for Gu Yuning as a part-time worker. However, in the process of doing housework, he had to be taken advantage of by the owner of the house from time to time.

If Xie Shuyi wasn't really poor and didn't have time to find another job, he would never have stayed here and let Gu Yuning tease him.

But the reality is to force people to bow their heads.

He has no money.

So I can only come.

The door in front of him was opened. Xie Shuyi lazily raised his eyelids, but only saw a pair of white legs. He was stunned for a moment. He raised his head and saw Gu Yuning's handsome face, fair and delicate, with a young back. Facing the light source, it looks like a beauty stepping out of a painting, making people lose their mind.