2.12

Cage 12: Lin Gou discovers that his brother has been invaded by her husband and goes crazy/Shen Shi appears/plot

No one gave Gu Yuning an answer.

When Lin Shuyu came back, it was already afternoon, and his gloomy mood slowly dissipated when he opened the door, because his brother was here.

After changing his shoes at the entrance, he walked towards the bedroom unhurriedly.

Before leaving, he set the vibrator to the timer mode. Lin Shuyu knew that Gu Yuning would not leave, but he did not expect that when he opened the bedroom door, what he saw would be an extremely ridiculous scene - —

Gu Yuning was being fucked by Yin Tian.

The door handle was tightly held by Lin Shuyu. He looked at the two people in the room coldly. He focused on Yin Tian, "What are you doing?"

"Well……!"

Gu Yuning was very tired, visibly tired. After hearing Lin Shuyu's voice, he didn't say anything. After all, wasn't all this what he asked for?

The fingers that were holding the sheets loosened little by little.

Yin Tian still looked like a well-dressed lawyer. He withdrew his penis from Gu Yuning's body, turned to look at him, and said in an unusually calm voice, "This is the reward."

Both of them knew what Yin Tian was talking about. This was his reward for providing Lin Shuyu with the opportunity to enter Yin Zhouze's bedroom.

"..."

Picking up the suit jacket on the ground, Yin Tian walked out slowly after dealing with his problems. Every move was the same as usual, as if it was a very normal thing for his "wife" to find out that he had cheated on him.

Lin Shuyu turned sideways to let him leave, looking at Gu Yuning who was embarrassed on the bed.

The traces of ambiguity that had finally subsided reappeared on the young man's porcelain-white skin, especially the chained ankle that had deep tooth marks left behind.

"Brother, are you so horny?"

Even if reason told Lin Shuyu that this had nothing to do with Gu Yuning, after all, he was trapped here by a chain, and it was difficult for him to even beg for mercy from the outside world, let alone seduce Yin Tian.

But Lin Shuyu was still angry.

With a sound of "Bang!", the bedroom door was slammed shut.

Lin Shuyu walked towards the bed. He lifted Gu Yuning's chin and asked, "Brother, can you tell me the specific ins and outs?"

Gu Yuning was forced to follow his movements and look directly at him, but her eyes were filled with tears at this moment. Gu Yuning didn't understand why Lin Shuyu was so angry. Wasn't all of this what he asked for?

"say what?"

Gu Yuning's eyes turned red and she asked in a hoarse voice, "What answer do you want? Didn't you want me to give Yin Tiansheng a child?"

In Gu Yuning's opinion, everything today was arranged by Lin Shuyu.

Lin Shuyu, who was full of gloom, chuckled. Everything that happened during this period made Lin Shuyu feel unhappy. Whether Gu Yuning was taken away or he fell in love with Yin Zhouze, it seemed to Lin Shuyu that Heartbreaking pain.

Put his whole body in the fire and cook continuously.

So in Gu Yuning's tears, he admitted it calmly.

"I did it. Brother, does it feel good to be fucked by Yin Tian?"

"He is my husband. Have you ever thought about me when you opened your legs to him?" Lin Shuyu said, clenching the hands hanging by his sides tightly. His voice was very soft, "But like a brother Such a despicable person should only enjoy being fucked more, right?"