Extra: Being Fucked to Collapse 4p

Extra: Navel Orange Evil Ghost Husband/Being Lu Yuxun and Yu Ze Shuanglong/Blowjob/Being Fucked to Collapse 4p

"Um...don't...don't bite..."

The young man on the bed had red eyes and was kneeling naked on the bed. There were many people around him, and every eye was filled with strong desire.

Today is the first anniversary of Gu Yuning and her husbands being together.

The gift Gu Yuning gave was himself, but he never expected that his husbands would go so far.

Gu Yuning's jade-like ears turned from pink to red step by step. He knelt on both sides of Yu Ze's body, his flower holes swallowing the man's cold genitals. Behind him was Lu Yuxun.

Two penises with huge temperature differences were currently manipulating Gu Yuning through a thin layer of fleshy membrane.

There are many rose bouquets indoors, all carefully cut by young people, and even the bed is covered with richly fragrant rose petals.

Gu Yuning's body has been developed to the extreme by the three of them in the past year, and it has also become extremely sensitive. Now, with just a slight touch, the beautiful woman will whimper and soften her body.

"Ah...well..."

Yu Ze and Lu Yuxun were so fierce that they made Gu Yuning tremble all over and her face was flushed.

The breasts on her chest trembled and stood up, tremblingly dripping milky white milk, all falling on Yu Ze's handsome and evil face. On the left side, Gu Yuning could see it as soon as she turned her head. Yu Yunci's huge purple-red penis was pointed at him.

"Dad is so beautiful and well-behaved..."

Yu Yunci, none of them would have thought that Gu Yuning would prepare such a gift for them. When they saw everything in the bedroom, everyone's blood surged and they wanted to fuck the young man who had unconsciously seduced them to death in this bedroom.

In the past year, they had played a lot of fun games with Gu Yuning, but never with three people together.

"It's going to...well...it's going to break..."

Gu Yuning didn't expect them to be so fierce. He knelt on the silver-gray bedsheets. His hair was faintly pink and his breathing was rapid. He looked at the penis in front of him and opened his mouth helplessly. His red lips pressed lightly against it. Stick to Yu Yun's cold cock.

The man's breathing was rapid.

Just watching the young man with delicate features sucking his own penis in small mouthfuls, whimpering, and thinking about how to swallow it, what to do? Gu Yuning really doesn't know how.

"Well……"

In the flower hole, the head of the glans penis reached the uterus. The stimulation at that moment made Gu Yuning tremble all over.

With his mouth open and crying, the young man tried hard to swallow Yu Yunci's penis, but after trying for a long time, he couldn't swallow it.

Because it’s really big…

So he raised his hand and slowly stroked the cold cock with his thin white fingers, feeling the raised veins on Zhu's body and Yu Yunci's excitement.

"Haah... don't... ugh..."

behind.

As if Lu Yuxun didn't want to see Gu Yuning perform oral sex for others, when Gu Yuning held Yu Yunci's penis, the speed of fucking suddenly increased. The tender red back hole was trying hard to swallow Tianshi's hot cock, and the intestinal juice continued to flow out.