Extra: Yuning is fucked hard in the arms of Uncle General/Uncle, don't cry

Extra: The tender uterus is washed away by semen/Yuning is fucked hard in the arms of Uncle General/Uncle, don’t cry

-----text-----

General's Mansion.

Gu Yuning nestled quietly in Gu Jing's arms, and was strode back to her dormitory by the general who was so angry that he beat the current emperor.

"……uncle."

Gu Yuning fell on the bed, wearing only a man's coat. His porcelain white skin was covered with marks left by wild men. No matter how others looked at it, they could tell that he had spent all this time with men. Off to hang out.

"What should Yu Ning shout to me?"

Gu Jing stood by the bed, holding Gu Yuning's hands with one hand, looking at his body inch by inch, and the anger in his eyes grew every time he saw it.

"Dad...dad."

"Yuning, do you still remember what I said to you when I left? Huh?" The murderous aura in Gu Jing's body has not dissipated completely, "Did you write the letter? Did you stop hanging out with other wild men? Yu Ning, you are not good."

"No...no."

Gu Yuning struggled for a moment, "But... Madam and Xiao Chen are not wild men."

"What is that? An adulterer?" Gu Jing looked down at him, his eyes dark, and he asked, controlling Gu Yuning with one hand, "What about the letter?"

"..."

Gu Yuning felt a little guilty, so she obediently raised her head and kissed the man in front of her, her red lips gently touching Gu Jing's face, "I'm so tired..."

It's not that the little fool who can't stand hardship has no talent in learning, but he is just too afraid of hard work.

I know all the characters, but it is so difficult to write.

At first, I would write one or two crooked letters and send them out, then I started to find someone else to carry the pen, and then later, when I was abducted by Ji Qing and taken to the palace, I was fucked all day and all night. His whole body smelled like a man from the inside out.

Gu Yuning was so exhausted that she almost forgot about Gu Jing.

Every day I just want to sleep and find other people to make me comfortable.

Gu Jing knew that he shouldn't be soft-hearted.

After all, he had only been away for a short time, and Gu Yuning found himself two adulterers, and they even hung out together all day long, almost forgetting that he was both an uncle and a father.

"So Yuning doesn't like her father anymore, right?"

Gu Jing knew that she shouldn't be like this, but watching Gu Yuning being held in someone else's arms still hurt Gu Jing's eyes. Why? It was clear that he was the little fool's real husband.

"No……"

Gu Yuning is a greedy bad guy. He is beautiful, he is squeamish, and he is also very simple. "I like my father, I like him very much."

After saying that, the action of kissing Gu Jing turned into a kiss. Gu Yuning took the initiative to raise her head and approached Gu Jing's lips, pressed them carefully, stretched out the tip of her red tongue to lick the man's lips, and slowly moved inward.

The little fool, whose kissing skills are not very good, is very serious.

But the action stopped there, and the man who had tasted a little bit of sweetness refused to give up.