9.2

Stepbrother 2: The young man’s delicate features appear in front of others/Chu Yi’s cynicism

-----text-----

The atmosphere was tense for a moment.

Gu Yuning pinched the corner of her clothes and stood there not knowing what to do.

He didn't have much luggage. Apart from a bag of books, he only had the clothes Jiang Wei bought for him yesterday. Therefore, looking at the smooth wooden floor, he took a cautious step back before raising his head to talk to Chu Yi. "Is there... anything on the ground?" The voice was very soft.

Even sleeping on the ground was better than where Gu Yuning had lived before.

Chu Yi heard and glanced at him.

The boy opposite who was only one year younger than him was horribly thin. Thinking of his stepmother chatting and laughing with his biological father downstairs, and looking at the poor Gu Yuning, the resistance in Chu Yi's heart relaxed slightly, and he managed to find some conscience.

Stepping up, Chu Yi took the bed from the cloakroom. I don't know if it was a gift from the purchase or a quilt brought in by the servant. He threw it on the ground and said coldly: "You sleep next to the bed first, but you have to put the quilt away in the morning."

Otherwise, Chu Yi wouldn't know how to explain it to his good old brother.

"……good."

Gu Yuning squatted on the ground, holding the corner of the quilt in his hand, and he spread the soft, good-quality quilt little by little. At the same time, Chu Yi lay on the bed, holding his mobile phone and not knowing what he was doing.

For half a month after that, even after Gu Yuning became an adult, the two of them got along like this.

Gu Yuning was simply an eyesore to Chu Yi.

In these more than half a month, Gu Yuning's skin gradually changed from the sallow color of malnutrition at the beginning because the He family's meals were plentiful and nutritious, even if they were not favored by Chu Yi and the others. white.

He also has some meat on his body, but he still looks slightly thin.

this day.

Since it was summer, He's father had said a few days ago that he would give Gu Yuning pocket money to buy some clothes.

After all, you can't watch Gu Yuning wearing those clothes that Chu Yi doesn't want all day long, not because of disgust, but because those clothes are really loose.

Gu Yuning, who was not fat at all, was made even thinner, as if she had suffered some kind of abuse in the He family.

Early in the morning, before she woke up, Gu Yuning was called "ugly thing" by Chu Yi.

Chu Yi inherited his appearance from his mother, and even his surname was that of his mother. He had a first-class appearance, extremely superior eyebrows, a tall and slender figure, and fair skin.

After changing out of his pajamas in front of Gu Yuning, Chu Yi raised his eyes to look at Gu Yuning, who was folding the quilt, and urged: "Hurry up."

Chu Yi, who was wearing short sleeves and black sports shorts, stood there with a slight frown, staring at Gu Yuning's movements, and complained skillfully, "Tell me about you, you are just thin, but you still walk around wearing clothes I don't want all day long, what the hell?" It makes others act as if we have abused you. So what? He Citian took the initiative to give you money to buy clothes, but you didn't buy them."