8.2

CEO 2: The glasses were taken off/Gu Yuning was kissed by his wife/I want to have sex with you

-----text-----

For a moment, all three people's eyes were focused on Lin Ze.

Gu Yuning was stunned for a moment, as if he did not expect that his brother, who had always disliked him, would ask such a question, and this question was also very naked.

"Brother, do you care about this issue?"

After the young man asked in a cold voice, he turned to look at his wife beside him. He moved his fingers and wanted to pull away, but Lin Zhiqing held them firmly in his hand. The beautiful wife raised her head and asked softly: "Husband ?”

Lin Zhiqing's nose lingered with the cool and cold fragrance of Gu Yuning, so fragrant that it made his blood boil.

Obviously before getting married, he didn't care about Gu Yuning, and he didn't care whether his future husband was good or bad. He only knew that this was a marriage that put interests first, but he didn't expect that during the relationship after marriage, his eyes would He is constantly attracted to Gu Yuning.

So the three chapters of agreement between the two began to make Lin Zhiqing feel irritated.

He is not female.

As Lin Ze knew, he was a man disguised as a woman.

Lin Zhiqing has had a fetish for cross-dressing since he was a child. Therefore, Si Yangu declared to the outside world that he was a girl. He thought that when Lin Zhiqing reached adulthood or the habit disappeared, he would revert to his original gender. However, he did not expect that what came first was ——Marriage.

The Gu family and the Si family have always gotten along very well.

Si Yangu once owed Father Gu a favor.

Half a year ago, the Gu family encountered some crisis. Gu's father had a careful talk with Si Yangu, and thus this marriage, which represented interests and favors, was established.

Lin Zhiqing didn't feel much at first. He was used to it. Because his parents died in Yangu to save his boss, he had lived a life of fine clothes and fine food since he could remember. Getting married was not a big deal.

Can be biased.

In the third month after marriage, he fell in love with his married husband Gu Yuning.

But he was a man. No matter how much he changed or tried hard, his gender was still fixed. However, according to Lin Zhiqing's understanding, Gu Yuning didn't like men, and he wasn't gay.

With every road blocked, Lin Zhiqing was forced to find his adoptive father, Si Yangu, and wanted him to help. However, he did not expect that Lin Ze got the news from nowhere, so he followed him shamelessly.

"Husband?" Lin Zhiqing, whose facial features were indistinguishable from male to female, called Gu Yuning again.

"Um?"

Gu Yuning wore a watch on her cold white wrist. She lowered her eyes and looked at her wife seriously, constantly thinking in her mind - giving birth to a child?

How?

Since the day of their wedding, Gu Yuning had not slept with Lin Zhiqing, and it was obvious that his wife did not love him. Gu Yuning did not want to force anyone to do anything, and when he was about to speak, his words were interrupted by Lin Ze opposite.

"Tsk."

"Don't you, brother-in-law, like Zhiqing? Why are you still hesitant about this kind of thing?" The man's words were full of teasing, but there was no smile in his eyes. He looked straight at Gu Yuning, waiting for the young man's response. answer.