9.5

Stepbrother 5: The tips of tender pink nipples are being kneaded/If you call me brother, you will be let go/The flower hole is discovered/The flesh is foamy

-----text-----

"Well……"

Shortness of breath.

Gu Yuning was out of breath, frowning and struggling, her fingertips were trembling on Chu Yi's shoulder, and a layer of moisture appeared in her eyes. Seeing this, Chu Yi, who had been kissing him, finally let him go, his eyes darkened. Shen, Master Chu just stared at the young man in his arms.

"Yu Ning?"

"...Hmm." Little by little breathed.

"Comfortable?"

After Chu Yi tried to kiss others, he felt a little dissatisfied with it. There seemed to be countless ants crawling across his heart. The dense numbness made him want to go a little further, but he didn't know why.

After all... the person he likes is He Shengyang, right?

But Chu Yi still wanted to try harder and deeper with Gu Yuning.

The lips are rosy.

Gu Yuning was very thin, but not that thin. With Chu Yi's arms around his waist, he was vaguely aware of his thoughts. His face turned pale, but doubts in his heart kept coming out.

Breathing is messy.

Will not.

Chu also looked down upon him.

What's more, it's just, just kissing.

The boy with a blank mind was very obedient. He would answer whatever others asked him. Gu Yuning said softly: "No...it doesn't feel good."

Chu Yi was silent.

He didn't believe it.

"Why don't you resist if you feel uncomfortable? If you feel uncomfortable, why did Yu Ning's ears turn red just now?" Chu Yi's hot fingertips pinched the tip of the young man's white jade-like ear, and he saw that it was getting worse and worse with his touch. Red and getting hotter.

How could it be uncomfortable?

Gu Yuning felt guilty. This was the first time he had lied since his grandma passed away. With endless anxiety in his heart, he said, "I, I don't know either."

Chu Yi chuckled lightly.

"Lying?" Young Master Chu has never been a good-tempered person. "Does Yu Ning know that lying here needs to be punished?"

All in all, when Chu Yi was inviting friends to hang out, he and his gang of buddies who were also rich second generation learned many ways to punish "lovers".

For example, pinching the nipples, asking him to bite her, or... fucking him until he can't get out of bed.

It's just that in the past, Chu Yi was always the one watching, rather than the one who suffered the consequences himself. But today, he wanted to play with Gu Yuning. After all, they were both men. No matter how cruel they were, they didn't have to take responsibility, right?

"I……"

Gu Yuning's body trembled and she pursed her lips. She could clearly see Chu Yi's flamboyant face when she lowered her head, but she didn't dare to lower her head. She only dared to stay calm and keep her eyes open.

He is afraid.

Gu Yuning didn't know what kind of punishment he would get.

Chu Yi didn't say anything, he just pinched Gu Yuning's waist, and his other hand gradually reached into his loose T-shirt that was still wrapped in a faint fragrance, and clung to the young man's fair and thin waist without any cover. .