11.9

Orphan 9: Plaything/Uncovering the surface of the story/Gu Yuning doesn’t want to continue acting/Pure plot

-----text-----

In the bedroom.

Ji Xiu looked at the warm man in front of him with red eyes, feeling disgusted.

He gritted his teeth and said ugly words one after another, but for Shi Ruoyi, these words were just not painful or itchy.

And the other side.

Gu Yuning was already standing on the ground. He bent down and quietly picked up the clothes on the ground and put them on one by one, maintaining his last dignity.

Lowering his head, after fastening the buttons of his shirt one by one, Gu Yuning raised his eyes to look at the men who were entangled and fighting each other at the moment. The memories of the past life slowly appeared in front of his eyes, making Gu Yuning unable to tell whether everything was real now. , or is it a lie created by his imagination.

previous life.

He is just like cannon fodder in all novels, and his value is only to set off and reflect the excellence and unforgettable character of the protagonist. At that time, he was adopted by Shi Ruoyi, and he did spend a very happy time at first.

Shi Ruoyi was very kind to him, so much so that Gu Yuning gradually developed a liking for him.

But that was just a child's admiration for his brother, not love. What's more, at that time, Gu Yuning was still suffering from mild autism.

Until the age of fifteen, Gu Yuning's life was full of happiness. Under the leadership of everyone in the Shi family, his autistic disorder was completely improved. Only the stuttering problem could not be intervened, so many outsiders gave him the nickname "Little Gu". "Stuttering" nickname.

That's why.

When Gu Yuning reacted slowly, he had not seen Shi Ruoyi for many days. When they met again, he approached Shi Ruoyi with joy, but only got his eyes full of disgust.

The young man was at a loss.

Gu Yuning still remembers the feeling of being filled with joy and being extinguished by cold water in an instant.

In the original work, Shi Ruo is also a heartthrob loved by everyone. He is excellent, gentle, capable, and handsome. Basically no one can reject such a person, not even Gu Yuning.

After all, this was his first life. At this time, he was still very young, and he didn't know yet that cannon fodder was not qualified to like someone.

From the age of fifteen to eighteen, Gu Yuning always thought that Shi Ruoyi didn't like him because he wasn't good enough, so he worked hard to study and enrich himself. Due to the flaw of stuttering, he gradually became unhappy. Talkative and dull.

Little Stutter thinks that as long as this is done, his brother can take a look at him.

But the opposite is true.

Shi Ruoyi, who was on the rise in his career, didn't have time to focus on him. Even if he did, he could just ignore Gu Yuning, as if the gentle and gentle brother ten years ago was just Gu Yuning's fantasy.

So the college entrance examination ended.

On the day when she received the university admission notice, Gu Yuning forced herself to give up her desire to be taken a serious look by Shi Ruoyi.

However, his attitude cooled down, and Shi Ruoyi approached him gently again.

Throughout the summer vacation, Shi Ruoyi's attitude towards Gu Yuning was surprisingly good, even to the point of going beyond the bounds.