8.3

CEO 3: He really loves his husband/playing in the bathroom/wife’s cock is hard/slightly fleshy

This is Lin Zhiqing's ultimate goal.

Gu Yuning's slender eyelashes were slightly raised, and all he could see was his wife's overly delicate face. He heard Lin Zhiqing's words, but did not give any reply. He slowly took a step back and said, "This matter is not urgent for the time being."

"Then what's the rush?"

Lin Zhiqing didn't want to let him go, so he took a step forward and followed him again. The tip of his nose touched Gu Yuning's, and then quickly stepped away, speaking softly, "Husband, don't you want to have sex with me?"

Gu Yuning frowned slightly.

His vision was slightly blurred, which made him subconsciously want to push up his glasses. When he realized that his glasses had been taken off, Gu Yuning looked at his wife who was half a head taller than him in front of him, and said coldly: "We have agreed in three chapters. .”

Still the same sentence.

Like prevarication.

Lin Zhiqing was not satisfied with this. If he was willing to abide by their agreement, he would not let Si Yangu come over to half pressure and half guide Gu Yuning to accept his request.

The eyes are dark.

Lin Zhiqing lowered his head and touched Gu Yuning's lips, his words were ambiguous, "But can't the three-part agreement be broken? Or... can't my husband?"

This sentence seems to be a deliberate provocation.

Although he knew that this was Lin Zhiqing's way of arousing his emotions, Gu Yuning's eyes still darkened, and the cold white fingertips hanging at his side pressed the back of Lin Zhiqing's head - Gu Yuning took the initiative to kiss it.

Between lips and teeth touching.

Lin Zhiqing's body tensed slightly and his pupils dilated.

Whether it was the mouth or the nose, the scent of her husband was all in her mouth. Maybe Gu Yuning didn't know how attractive his every move was to Lin Zhiqing.

"Well……"

Gu Yuning's move to retreat was stopped by Lin Zhiqing.

Sticky sounds kept ringing between the two of them.

It was the first time for Gu Yuning to kiss someone. Her eyelashes trembled slightly, and her lips gradually turned red from pink at the beginning. Transparent liquid overflowed from her mouth, but not much. It only made her lips become more translucent and rosy.

"Well……"

This sound was made by Gu Yuning.

After Lin Zhiqing was at a loss at the beginning, he quickly reacted and pursued the victory.

There is a strong sense of aggression.

Gu Yuning's fingertips pressing on the back of his head inadvertently turned into a grasping movement. Her green-white fingers grasped the man's black hair. Her breathing was rapid. Gu Yuning tried hard to bear it, and some water stains appeared looming at the base of her eyelashes.

"No……"

The young man who was usually like a flower on a high mountain was kissed over and over again by his wife today.

The lip flesh was being sucked, and the sound of "tsk tsk" came from Lin Zhiqing's sucking.

Too ambiguous.