7.8

Cheating 8: Tie bound hands/Pressed by Cheng Yi on the table to have sex/Husband arrives/Caught in adultery

-----text-----

In a simple dormitory.

Gu Yuning's eyebrows were wet, and she whimpered softly. Her hands were tied up with a tie, and her wet hole underneath her body was being fucked by a purple cock.

There is no soundproofing here.

The occasional small noise coming from next door made Gu Yuning tremble all over, tears rolled down her eyes, she clenched her fingertips, bit her lip and whispered, "Ah... there is, um... someone... uh..."

"What's wrong with someone?"

Cheng Yi pretended not to understand why Gu Yuning said this, "Didn't my wife get fucked by me here before?"

The purple-red sexual organ was pushed in quickly. During the thrusting, the crystal liquid was brought out of the flower hole. The space between the two of them was muddy. The sound of "plop, plop" of water sounded in Gu Yuning's ears. The young man was whimpering helplessly, and his eyelashes were wet. Clicking, trembling.

The ears turned completely red.

"Uh... don't... ha... don't push, woo... push there, okay... Cheng, Cheng Yi... uh..."

The head of the glans was very deep, and every time he fucked Gu Yuning's green cervix, pleasure accumulated in threads and slowly wrapped around the young man's fair body.

Cheng Yi had bulging veins on his arms, and with only Gu Yuning in his eyes, he chuckled lightly and asked, "What should my wife call me?"

The glans was fucked upward.

"Ah——! Ouch...so sour..."

The uterus opened a small opening tremblingly, and the soft flesh was carefully attached to the top of the glans, trying hard to please the man. A sour feeling of fear spread down the back of Gu Yuning's body, like pleasure and pain.

The young man who couldn't explain anything was biting his lip, his eyes were red, his shirt was full of wrinkles, and he was pressed on the table by Cheng Yi and fucked hard.

"Uh... no..."

After a slight push, he let out a cry-like moan, soft and light, as if he was afraid of being heard by others.

The camera near the door clearly recorded Gu Yuning's voice and passed it to Ji Yihe's ears on the other side.

At this moment, the man's eyes no longer had the enthusiasm of the past, but instead were full of gloom. Looking at the unchanging scenery on the surveillance screen, Ji Yihe had no expression on his face, but the veins on the back of his hands were bulging, and his fingertips were tapping on the table, sound after sound.

The entire bedroom was lit only by the light of the computer screen.

Ji Yihe's figure was completely hidden in the darkness.

He didn't like Gu Yuning, but his mind was completely controlled by the young man. Did he really not like him? Gu Yuning's face appeared in Ji Yihe's mind, and he didn't come up with an answer. He just stared at the scene on the surveillance camera, after Gu Yuning cried and was fucked into the womb by Cheng Yi.

Listening to his wife's moans, Ji Yihe stood up and left the house silently.

Instead of the excitement and obsession he felt when he first saw Gu Yuning being manipulated by others, Ji Yihe felt agitated inside, as if someone had taken away something that belonged to him.