5.13

Ex-boyfriend 13: Does it hurt, Yu Ning/Saving and being redeemed/Jiang Yanjing is very embarrassed/Plot

-----text-----

The noise in my ears was thick.

Jiang Yanjing and Shichen were confronting each other. The man had a stern look on his face. When he kicked open the door and saw Gu Yuning's current situation, his chest felt tight and he couldn't breathe at all. Without any emotion, he punched Tokichen directly.

"Bang!"

"Didn't you fucking say that he likes you? That's how he likes you?"

The room was dark.

Tokiomi's skin was pale to a sickly level, and the corners of his mouth were torn and bleeding. He looked at Jiang Yanjing as if he didn't feel the pain, and suddenly smiled, "It's enough that I like him."

Jiang Yan was startled and his ears were buzzing.

Shortness of breath.

He didn't even dare to look at Gu Yuning, and the red blood streaks in his eyes increased a few times.

As early as the time when Gu Yuning was taken away by Tokichen, Jiang Yan was shocked to find out that Gu Yuning was taken away by Tokichen that day after receiving the video. Jiang Yan was so shocked that he went crazy, but he couldn't find her. Gu Yuning could not be found.

No matter what means were used, Gu Yuning could not be found.

So he could only watch the video that Tokiomi sent him, watching it day and night. Every time he looked at it, Jiang Yanjing wanted to strangle Tokiomi to death.

It wasn't until a week later that Tokiomi asked him to go to a so-called bar and have sex with a boy. Only in this way would he let him take a look at Gu Yuning.

Jiang Yanjing has never been so anxious.

He went, not just once, but many times. Even though he knew that many people would see it, he still went.

For a time, announcements about President Jiang's presence in sensual places were flying all over the place.

And a month later, Jiang Yanjing finally got his wish and met Gu Yuning, but he was just a young man wearing women's clothing.

At the banquet, Gu Yuning expressed his attachment to Shichen in every move he made. Jiang Yanjing brought a boy with him at Shichen's request. The moment Gu Yuning followed Shichen in, Jiang Yanjing saw him.

But on the phone, Tokiomi sent a message saying, "Look, Gu Yuning has fallen in love with me."

Heart tearing pain.

Jiang Yan was shocked and didn't believe it, but the pain made him unable to just stare at Gu Yuning.

During the time when Gu Yuning was missing, Jiang Yan called the police in surprise, but it was in vain because all the aftermath of Gu Yuning's departure were marked as "voluntary". He left on his own, and there was nothing wrong with the figure in the surveillance.

Even the purchased tickets left traces behind.

The video that Tokiomi sent to Jiang Yanjing was heavily obscured.

Except for Jiang Yanjing, perhaps no one could recognize who the two people in the video were.

All of this made Jiang Yanjing feel powerless.

But he still wanted to meet Gu Yuning, so after the first meeting, and the second and third times, no matter how hard Jiang Yanjing tried to talk to Gu Yuning, he would be rejected for various reasons. People stop.