8.17

CEO 17: The contract/seduction for Gu Yuning/a lifetime obtained through pathological means [End]

-----text-----

Lin Ze followed closely behind.

Gu Yuning raised her eyes to look at the two people who had a close relationship with her wife. Her Adam's apple rolled and she wanted to ask something, but she couldn't.

The young man who has always been good at calculations saw what they were thinking now - joint possession.

This is ridiculous and ridiculous.

But it was really happening in front of me.

Si Yangu: "What did Yu Ning want to say?"

The naked young man lying on the bed had no ability to escape from here. Even his mobile phone, which was the only way to communicate with the outside world, was confiscated by his wife. His whole body was like a prey that was only allowed to be slaughtered, being watched by the hunters.

"……Let me go."

"This is impossible." Si Yangu retorted calmly.

Lin Zhiqing on the side was holding Gu Yuning's wrist tightly, and behind them, Lin Ze and the two slowly walked towards the bed.

Gu Yuning looked at them, tried hard to restrain his sense of shame, calculated the gains and losses in his heart, and said slowly: "I... can be with you, but the premise is that I have enough freedom to live."

"..."

The young man looked at them, and the coldness in his eyes continued to spread, "I don't like to be controlled or imprisoned by others. If you really want to get me, a corpse shouldn't be impossible, right?"

After the words fell, the room fell silent.

The irritability in Gu Yuning's heart was completely aroused by them.

Indeed, he needed semen to restore his sense of taste, so no matter who he had sex with, there was no difference in Gu Yuning's mind, and it was no big deal.

But this doesn't mean that he would want to be someone else's plaything.

If Si Yangu and the others really wanted to possess him in this way, Gu Yuning wouldn't mind letting them get a corpse, a cold, lifeless corpse.

Liking may really blind people's reason, causing Lin Zhiqing and the others to forget that the person they like is Gu Yuning.

Gu Yuning grew up rapidly, was ruthless and capable.

"Husband, does he know what he is talking about?"

Lin Zhiqing was the first to break the silence. He looked at Gu Yuning and asked dumbly, but he didn't even get a look from the young man.

Gu Yuning's body continued to feel cold.

He was thoroughly annoyed by them.

If it weren't for the upbringing Gu Yuning has received that prevents him from speaking dirty words, he would definitely say "sick in the brain" to these people in the Si family at this moment.

"let me go."

Gu Yuning's eyes were cold, and the gloominess in his voice made Lin Zhiqing unconsciously soften his movements, "Yuning..."

The wrists were released.

Gu Yuning stood up, picked up the clothes on the floor, and slowly put them on one by one while others watched.

Even though semen was still flowing down between his legs, and even though the ambiguous marks on his collarbone and neck were very conspicuous, Gu Yuning didn't care about it. After getting dressed, he looked coldly at his father-in-law in the room, whom he had only met a few times, and whispered softly. He said: "Are you happy to see this scene now?"