3.4

Young Master 4: Lost his virginity/The tender pussy was so hot that it watered/Someone eavesdropped/The little fool was so happy that he cried

-----text-----

He is good and bad.

Gu Yuning didn't know how to answer, but he could vaguely understand what Ji Qing was saying. His voice was trembling and soft. He shook his head and wanted to leave, but as soon as his thin white fingers touched the edge of the sandalwood bed, Ji Qing was Qing grabbed his wrist and pulled it back.

"Why are you so disobedient, husband?"

Ji Qing somewhat likes this little fool Gu Yuning. He can't speak or communicate with others, but his body is to his liking. No matter how he looks at it, he is a perfect "husband".

Gu Yuning sensed danger for no reason, and opened and closed her mouth, but couldn't utter a single word.

Lying naked on the bright red wedding bed, with the dim candlelight and the dangerous "lady" in front of him, Gu Yuning said "ahhhh" several times and looked towards the door, but every time he said it, he did not wait for Xiao Chen's arrival.

So, does it have to be in the bridal chamber for Xiao Chen to appear?

Were the things he did with Ji Qing just now wrong? So what should be done?

For a moment, questions filled Gu Yuning's mind, but Ji Qing didn't give him a chance to react. His black hair fell on his shoulders, and Ji Qing, with sharp eyebrows, slowly approached Gu Yuning and kissed him softly.

The tongue licked Gu Yuning's lips, and then inserted little by little. The teeth were pried open, and the tender tongue was sucked. The sound of water seemed so loud in the silent room.

There was water in Gu Yuning's eyes.

The whole person followed Ji Qing in a daze, opening his mouth and swallowing saliva unconsciously. This was a comfortable way that Xiao Chen had never told Gu Yuning. His mouth was a little numb. With Ji Qing's teasing, the beauty on the bed gradually softened. body.

"Well……"

This was the second time Gu Yuning felt water flowing out of her body.

He didn't know why he was like this, but the small opening under his penis was so itchy that it kept spitting out the crystal liquid, soaking the bright red bedding.

Ji Qing noticed that Gu Yuning was in a different state than before. He raised his head and stared at Gu Yuning. His voice was very soft, and he said with some temptation: "Husband, be good, can I take you into the bridal chamber?" ?”

Gu Yuning's lips were slightly swollen from being sucked on. He looked at his wife above him with misty eyes and nodded.

He will be very good.

Just giving a little sweetness can make a little fool who is not very smart become very well-behaved.

Ji Qing smiled when he heard the words, and his sharp eyebrows became a little brighter because of this smile, which dazzled Gu Yuning's eyes. The little fool unconsciously buttoned the quilt under him, his palms were sweating. His wife was indeed beautiful. Xiao Chen didn't lie. he.

The legs were spread apart.

Before Gu Yuning came back to her senses, she was startled by Ji Qing's lowering of her head, "Ah..." The flower hole that was still spitting out semen was gently licked by someone. The owner had washed it very clean, except for the warmth. In addition to the hot touch, there is also an indescribable aroma.

All the semen was sucked into Ji Qing's mouth.

His movements were a little green, and it was obviously his first time doing this kind of thing, but the day before the wedding, Ji Qing had really seen too many secretaries about sex. Thanks to those people, all the above actions He knew everything clearly.