6.17

Dislike 17: The chain wraps around dad’s neck/Gu Yuning loves him/Rides him and gets fucked into the womb

-----text-----

"..." Shen Zhi just looked at him, raised his eyebrows, and said in a hoarse voice, "Okay."

The young man sitting on his father's waist was stunned for a moment, as if he didn't expect his father to agree so quickly, but he still leaned over and slowly brought his tender pink nipples closer to him.

Opening his mouth, the man was sucking his adopted son's nipple, slowly and in a very embarrassed manner. There was a restraint around his neck, and he was controlled by Gu Yuning like a dog, but he was still very gentle.

The milk particles are gradually sucked until they become red and swollen.

Gu Yuning's eyes turned red, and her breathing became slightly faster. Her fingertips curled up, and she tightened her grip on the chain in her hand, firmly controlling her heavy breathing and dignity.

"Well……"

Shen Zhi heard his whimpering, but turned around and sucked the tender breast on the other side as if he hadn't heard it. He was waiting for his master to stop.

After all, beasts have no so-called reason. They only have the desire to devour the delicious humans who control them.

After the time that Gu Yuning calculated in her mind passed, she pinched Shen Zhi's mouth with one hand and asked him to open his mouth, "Father, be good, okay?"

The expression of the young man who said these words was extremely gloomy and beautiful, as if dancing on a person's heart. Every word he said made Shen Zhi's fascination with him even stronger.

The purple-black genitals were so hard that they were watering.

The man's originally meticulous hair became messy, and he smiled with his lips curled up. His voice was numb and cold, "Okay... Master."

He calls his father, he calls his master.

No matter how deformed the relationship was, Gu Yuning's desire for control became stronger and stronger, and he even felt a strange sense of satisfaction - look, the leader who was aloof in front of others was just his dog.

So good...

He really likes his father.

The tender holes under his body opened and closed, and the transparent water wetted the thin shirt on Shen Zhi's body, and he even realized that the young man was in love, was it because of him? This is really a...pleasant message.

"Master?" He looked at him very wantonly, "Does Yu Ning like me so much?"

Gu Yuning didn't speak, but tightened the chain around Shen Zhi's neck until she clearly heard the man's gasp, then slowly said, "A dog has no right to call its owner's name."

The hard and hot dog cock was behind Gu Yuning.

The boy knelt on the sheets on both sides of the man's waist, his eyelashes trembling, holding the huge and ferocious penis with one hand, a little scared, even after such a long time, Gu Yuning still remembered how she was fucked into the womb by Shen Zhi of.

It doesn't hurt, but the fear is strong.

At that time, he only thought that he would be fucked.

The sound of "gurgling, gurgling" water appeared as the fingers squeezed and stroked.

The heavy breathing intensified, and only Gu Yuning could be seen in those deep eyes, watching him play with the genitals under him, and also watching him carefully place the glans against his dripping hole.