World 3: The Beautiful "Silly" Young Master in the Novel Seeking Power

Young Master 1: Idiot and beautiful little Keba/tall mute servant

-----text-----

in system space.

Gu Yuning, who had delayed her return, was lying on the sofa that she was very familiar with. Her heartbeat seemed to have not stopped, and it was so fast that Gu Yuning felt baffled.

He stretched out his hand to touch the location of his heart, raised his head and stared at the vast white system space, and asked: [66, what is Yin Zhouze's final outcome? 】

6688 paused and said: [He has been waiting for you all his life. 】

Even though time has passed and the world is developing rapidly, Yin Zhouze still lives in that villa, quietly waiting for his little blind man to come back.

Gu Yuning said nothing.

He liked the pain that was constantly coming from Yin Zhouze, but at certain moments, Gu Yuning, a lunatic, couldn't bear it.

No matter how miserable he is in the small world, they are all played by Gu Yuning and are fake. The more he collapses, the sadder he becomes and the greater the excitement in his heart. He likes to watch himself fall into the quagmire. Look at the pain and madness of those who said they didn't like him.

Hunters are never the protagonists and supporting characters in the small world, but Gu Yuning. It is Gu Yuning from beginning to end.

After all, those male protagonists did nothing but torture their hearts. It was actually quite enjoyable for Gu Yuning to act and have sex on the side, but Yin Zhouze was different, or in other words, Duan Rong in the previous world was also different.

"..."

6688 said at this time: [Do you want to open the next world? 】

【Um. 】

***

"You are a "fool", but you are not a fool either."

"You don't pay any attention to the outside world."

"You like people who can give you a sense of security."

"You were born extremely beautiful..."

This is a simple ancient text.

Gu Yuning opened her eyes. Everything around her was different from the previous world. It was from ancient times.

From what I remember, he was a fool, or a child who was severely traumatized as a child simply because he had no parents.

Gu Yuning's parents are his adoptive father or his uncle's brother and sister-in-law.

Their family are all military commanders.

But ten years ago, when Gu Yuning was seven years old, his parents died under the sword of the enemy to save their younger brother Gu Jing at the border, so Gu Jing survived.

Gu Jing is ten years older than Gu Yuning.

At the age of seventeen, he was arrogant because of the glory earned by his family with their lives. He was proud and rebellious. He was the devil in everyone's eyes. He felt that he would definitely be more powerful than his parents on the battlefield.

But the sword has no eyes.

Gu Jing, who was on the battlefield for the first time, saw his brother and sister-in-law die under the sword of the enemy. It was a trap specially set for them by the enemy. After holding on to the position for three days, reinforcements still had not arrived. Gu Jing could no longer hold on. But he can't die yet.