1.2

Wife 2: Husband comes home drunk/Second man appears/The waist is so thin

"Ding dong——"

The sudden ringing of the doorbell made the man standing stiffly raise his head. The meek young man was stunned, obviously at a loss.

But the person outside the door didn't seem to give him any time to recover, and the doorbell rang rapidly and harshly one after another.

Gu Yuning had just taken a shower, and the water vapor on her body had not yet evaporated. She moved her stiff hands and feet and walked towards the door step by step. Her dark eyelashes trembled slightly, her lips were pursed very red, and she pressed the door handle slowly.

"coming……"

"Sister-in-law, Brother Jiang is drunk, you..."

Open the door, outside.

The person returning home was what Gu Yuning expected, but it was not what he expected.

The drunk man's face no longer looked as stern as before, and his whole body was full of fatigue as he was supported by the tall and sunny boy beside him.

Duan Rong frowned and looked up at Gu Yuning in front of him. The words he was about to blurt out suddenly stopped.

It's not like he has never seen the sister-in-law who married Jiang Yexi. He knew that he was beautiful, but at first sight he still found him stunning. His heart was beating so fast that it almost broke through his chest, and his voice was unconsciously dry.

"Sister-in-law, Brother Jiang, Brother Jiang... is drunk."

The bright-looking young man felt inexplicably nervous in front of Gu Yuning, and his words that were originally spoken easily became dry at this moment.

Although Duan Rong calls Brother Jiang Yexi, he is not Jiang Yexi's subordinate. On the contrary, he and Jiang Yexi are in the same circle, and their status is indistinguishable.

It was only because of his young age that he called Jiang Yexi "Brother Jiang" when everyone was cheering him on. The reason why he took the time to drink with Jiang Yexi today was because he happened to meet her, and it was good luck to meet him.

In this circle, who doesn’t know that the famous Mr. Jiang has Bai Yueguang in his heart? Although he often runs into trouble in front of Bai Yueguang, he will still insist on moving towards Bai Yueguang’s side next time. In City A, there are many Few people thought they would end up together.

As far as Duan Rong knew, few people around him or Jiang Yexi knew of Gu Yuning's existence.

The young man seemed to have been deliberately forgotten, repeating the life of the previous day every day, waiting for the arrival of his husband.

If it weren't for Duan Rong today, Jiang Yexi might not be here at all.

"..."

Thinking of Jiang Yexi's frustration at not being able to get close to Song Chu in the bar, Duan Rong looked at Gu Yuning in front of him who seemed to be unable to experience any wind and rain, with a sense of brokenness written all over his body. He opened his mouth, but did not dare to easily explain what Jiang Yexi had done. Say it.

But what if...

The heart beats extremely fast.

What if?

Duan Rong stared blankly at Gu Yuning in front of him, and an astonishing idea came to his mind.

——If the young man in front of him was his wife, he would never abandon her like Jiang Yexi did. Instead, he would put her in the palm of his hand and love her carefully, even if he gave up everything he had for her.