7.3

Cheating 3: Broken Youth/Divorce/Threatened by a sick husband using video/Plot

-----text-----

Gu Ye looked at Gu Yuning, waiting for his answer.

The young man stood there, looking at his husband, lowering his eyes, his voice trembling, "I, let's get a divorce."

"What?" Ji Yihe asked.

Gu Ye did not give him any chance to speak, "He said he wanted to divorce you, do you understand?" Gu Ye unintentionally put Gu Yuning's painful things in front of the three of them, but looked at Ji Yihe as if nothing had happened. He looked like he was passing, "Don't you know what you did?"

"If you like to cuckold yourself, find someone who is willing to cuckold you, instead of using rubbish methods to lure others into doing something that makes them painful." Gu Ye's voice was suppressed.

Ji Yihe's mouth turned a little red. He raised his eyebrows and asked, "How did brother know?"

He turned his head and resisted, fighting with Gu Yetang with a cold expression.

The two were about the same height, but Gu Yuning, who had been standing here from the beginning, was ignored.

The young man's fingertips were cold. He looked at their fight and the ornaments shattered in front of him. The sound of breaking glass in his ears stimulated his nerves. Gu Yuning moved, and various ambiguous marks on his wrists were very obvious. .

He was very white, so pale that he felt almost broken and cold.

But if someone gets close to him, they can find the gentleness hidden under his surface.

"elder brother……"

His voice was ignored.

Gu Ye pinned Ji Yihe to the ground, and every time he struck, he aimed towards the fatal point, leaving no trace behind. However, as Ji Yihe fought back, the two of them hit him harder and harder.

The living room was a mess.

Gu Yuning looked at the scene in front of her, as if she had gone back to the time when her parents quarreled when she was a child.

It was the same chaos, except that he, who was hiding behind the sofa, was so scared that he kept crying and sobbing. But after the chaos, they continued to stick together lovingly as if nothing had happened.

"Bang!" was the sound of the water glass falling to the ground.

Glass shards were shattered on the ground, but the young man was huddled by the door, watching them struggling and beating in a daze, without even the courage to say anything to stop them.

Tears rolled down one by one.

A sense of fear filled Gu Yuning's body, like an animal that had been abandoned for the second time, trembling and huddled behind the trash can.

"Yihe..."

"elder brother……"

No one answered him.

Until half an hour later, when Gu Ye thought that Gu Yuning was still here, he turned around and saw a very familiar scene. In front of the door, Gu Yuning was scared. He was so scared that he could only curl up and looked at them helplessly. .

Much like when I was a child.

There was a moment of silence.

"Yuning?" Gu Ye said with a bit of caution.

Ji Yihe, who had calmed down, also followed the man's gaze to the door, and his expression changed.

A perverted np who will be fucked by others [quickly/penetrated]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara