9.3

Stepbrother 3: Very beautiful/Chu Yi forced Gu Yuning to call him brother/Does he want him to be soft-hearted/Plot

-----text-----

very beautiful.

But just...a little thinner.

Gu Yuning lowered her eyes slightly, not looking at herself in the mirror, nor did she notice Chu Yi's gaze looking over.

Like a silent puppet, letting others manipulate you.

Chu Yi was stunned for a moment and said to the hairstylist: "Okay. As long as it suits him."

The eldest young master rarely said the name "ugly thing". Chu Yi seemed to be speechless, but he didn't understand why he became like this. Is it because of Gu Yuning?

A skinny little kid?

Chu Yi didn't think that was the case.

He Shengyang sat on the sofa, looked at his brother who was still in a daze, and asked, "What's wrong?"

"nothing……"

not far away.

The hair in front of Gu Yuning's eyes was constantly being trimmed, and strands fell to the ground. He closed his eyes, his eyelashes trembled thinly, and he pursed his lips, feeling a little unaccustomed to it.

When everything is taken care of.

Gu Yuning opened her eyes, raised her head slightly, saw herself clearly in the mirror, and heard the hairstylist's exclamation in her ears, but she was not in the mood to care. He knew that Chu Yi didn't want to go out with him, so he stood up as soon as he finished cutting his hair. stand up.

The young man has delicate features and dark eyes. He is beautiful but also has a hint of stubbornness, like a pliable weed that grows tenaciously from the dry land.

"I-I've done it..." Gu Yuning walked up to Chu Yi and whispered.

Of course Chu Yi knew. He turned his eyes slightly uncomfortably and frowned. Just as he was about to speak, his voice inevitably became much softer, "Nonsense, I'm not blind."

Chu Yi stood up. When he saw that Gu Yuning wanted to talk to He Shengyang, he reached out and picked up the corner of his clothes, lifted him from the middle to his side, strode out with Gu Yuning, and threatened softly, " Don’t come near my brother.”

"……I don't."

"You have."

Chu Yi didn't mind telling Gu Yuning about his feelings for He Shengyang, but he always felt it was unnecessary, so he only gave a verbal warning, "He is my brother, and I don't want to see anyone else around him." He glanced lightly. He glanced at Gu Yuning and said, "Especially you."

- Ugly things.

But now Gu Yuning is not ugly at all.

The boy's fair and beautiful features were no longer obscured by his hair, and even his own gloominess had disappeared a lot. Walking on the road, he attracted the attention of others all the time.

Chu Yi looked at those people and felt bored for no reason.

Walking to the car, he opened the passenger door and pushed Gu Yuning in. With a "Peng!" sound, Chu Yi closed the door.

But the feeling of boredom in Chu Yi's heart only increased instead of decreasing.

Turning around, He Shengyang, who had swiped his card behind him, walked over slowly. He had stern features and his height of nearly 1.9 meters was equally eye-catching. He could clearly see everything Chu Yi did to Gu Yuning.