6.8

Dislike 8: Cheating in front of brother/Gu Yuning’s awakening of super powers/Fox mask/Plot

-----text-----

The fall of night also represents endless danger.

Gu Yuning woke up around twelve o'clock in the evening. There was no light in the room. Lu Suqian, who had been guarding him, saw this and said: "Don't turn on the light, you will be discovered by those things. I have to go out in a while." He paused and said in a dry voice, "I'm sorry about...that incident in the afternoon."

Gu Yuning was lying naked on the bed. Everything around her was very clean. She must have been cleaned by Lu Suqian, but the hot semen in her womb did not decrease at all.

The boy said nothing.

Lu Suqian awakened two powers, fire and thunder.

The entire world has not yet been completely infected by the virus, but as the rain continues to fall, it is only a matter of time before all areas are infected and zombies appear.

Standing up, Lu Suqian, who was wearing a black jacket, said coldly in the darkness: "I will be responsible for you. If... you are pregnant with a child and can give birth to it, I have already told my father about this."

Gu Yuning was silent.

Apart from the sound, he couldn't hear or see anything clearly, including Lu Suqian standing in the darkness.

When Lu Suqian thought he wouldn't say anything again, Gu Yuning asked, "Can we survive? Brother...brother."

"..."

This was the first time Lu Suqian heard Gu Yuning calling his brother consciously.

Lu Suqian, who was a little restless and had sharp eyebrows, said, "Yes. My father and I will protect you." Until we die.

After speaking, Lu Suqian turned and left after informing Gu Yuning.

He needed to confirm whether the supplies previously stored by the Shen family were normal, and to ask the surviving servants if there was anyone who had awakened the same powers as him.

There was silence in the bedroom.

Gu Yuning turned over and took out the tablet placed aside. After unlocking it with a cold face, he turned to the city's news channel and watched the information from the outside world bit by bit.

After learning about it, Gu Yuning clicked on various forums.

On the forum, posts were posted one after another.

Some people are panicking, some are laughing at all this, and some people have already awakened their supernatural powers on the first day of the end of the world.

But Gu Yuning only scrolled through it twice before the post showing off his superpowers was deleted.

Except for their local news channel, all outside information has been blocked, including news and other important news. Gu Yuning didn't know if these were done by Shen Zhi, but he always felt that they were related to Shen Zhi. Take off the relationship.

In the next week, Gu Yuning's life did not change. When he woke up, he went downstairs to have breakfast. However, the servants and chefs had already changed a new batch. Their attitude towards Gu Yuning was completely respectful, and they even brought A little flattering.

They don't care about his ugly appearance, and they won't laugh at him because of it. They just want to please him so that they can stay here and no longer experience the wandering life before.