6.12

Dislike 12: Teach the master how to play with guns/Gu Yuning shoots zombies with his own hands/Meet Lu Suqian/Plot

-----text-----

On the other side, Xu Yanyan had already left here with Gu Yuning in his arms.

They moved quickly through the darkness.

As long as you are in G City, you will not encounter any zombies during the day or night. At the same time, there will be countless people patrolling in and around the city every night.

Gu Yuning just watched Xu Yan lead him to avoid the patrols with precision.

The outside world was not as beautiful as the villa he stayed in. Even though it had only been two or three weeks since the end of the world, due to various reasons such as the unpredictable weather and the presence of zombies, the exterior of the building was cast an unspeakable gray.

Walk through the streets.

Xu Yanzhi took Gu Yuning to a place in the city center, surrounded by whole villas and high-rise buildings. After Xu Yanzhi carefully observed it for a few times, he walked towards one of the villas.

This is where their team is temporarily located.

As soon as he entered the door, Gu Yuning saw two people sitting on the sofa. They were holding buckets of instant noodles in their hands, but their eyes were fixed on Xu Yan. One of them, a shaved man, said: "Boss, come back." Is that little lover hidden by Lu Suqian good-looking? "

"Tsk."

The big boss next to him, who was grabbing his bucket of instant noodles, immersed himself in eating, and said, "It must look good. Didn't you see that our boss has just come back now? Besides, he is holding someone in his arms. Lao Liu, you have good observation skills." It’s really dropped a lot.”

The person who was called Lao Liu turned around and found that more than half of the instant noodles in his hand were missing. "Damn! Do you know how expensive this is?"

The two got into a fight for instant noodles.

Xu Yanyan also carried Gu Yuning upstairs.

His bedroom is on the second floor. There are five rooms upstairs and downstairs, and there is one person living in each room.

There are a total of ten people in their team. They stayed in G City because of coincidence and because they wanted to come in and find out how far this place has developed.

Now the whole world has almost fallen.

As far as Xu Yanzhi knows, only G City under the control of Shen Zhi and Lu Suqian is relatively peaceful and is on the right track before the end of the world.

There is electricity, water, and crops and land that have been protected by everyone. As long as it can be stabilized in the later stage, this is basically equivalent to a paradise for mankind.

Xu Yan originally wanted to leave here quickly, but Gu Yuning's appearance made him hesitate.

Turn on the lights.

Gu Yuning struggled out of Xu Yan's arms and looked at the bedroom. Even if he didn't say anything, he could let Xu Yan know that this place was not as good as the Shen family.

"When do we get out of here?"

Gu Yuning turned to look at him, her voice was cold, with a bit of world-weary indifference, "I can only go out with you for about a week. If it exceeds this time, dad will be unhappy."

Gu Yuning knew from the beginning that Shen Zhi and Lu Suqian installed an alarm device in the bedroom where he lived.

As soon as he leaves, the sound will let everyone know that he has left, and a search will follow.